More Advice -_-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Nami

Reaction score
So, yeah, I'm asking for more advice, sorry.

So here's the scenario:

I am currently in an online charter school due to bullies and drama at the two schools I tried to go to.

In 10th grade, I will officially be in high school and not just doing high school credits, like I am now.

There are two high schools near me, but one has the kids from the two schools that don't like me going into it.

The other one has a blank slate as far as personal experience goes with me.

Should I try to go to the 'maybe good' one, or should I just play it safe and stay in online school?

Answers are appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

It doesn't hurt to try it out. Go with your gut.

I went to public school all my life... I couldn't see it any other way. I would go try both schools. Rome wasn't built in a day... You need to give it time to know what you want to do Give it a good try before going back to online schooling.

Blank slate sounds like a good option.

I went to a private primary/elementary school when I was little and I got bullied a lot and no one liked me.

When high school came along all the girls went to private schools and I went to a public one.

I had absolutely no friends and nobody knew me.

Those were the best years of my life (so far).

It's a little hard at first but you really have nothing to lose.

And if it's a unisex school, even better because you needn't worry about the opposite gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back