More for Teen-ish girls/boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a secret plan for when guys (pricks) try to feel you up, or do something innapropriate
Plan A: Sock him in the gut

Plan B: Yell RAPEIST or RAPE!!!!!! As loud as you can.

Works like a charm.

-angie
Lol, That hasnt happened but I carry a Knife on me at all times.

yes ialways have guys checkin me out i always smile at them ang go with the flow.

Yes, when I was like 8 and walking home with a friend. It was reallllly weird.

And it has happened before at school whenever I wear shorts or skirts. :angry:

I don't really mind it, but I always start giggling when the guy is standing like next to me and I can follow his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like I said, this is a question for Teenaged girls and or boys.
When you are walking about your neighborhood (Or around the Apartment Complex, were-ever you live) Some other Teenagers looked at you like they were checking you out? It doesn't happen at school to me, but they're has been some teenager boys' looking at me and smiled.

One time I was walking with my x-friend (She is 10, and is obese, she is like a prep, has latest fashions. She looks good in them, but with her fatbutt, she gives popular kids a bad name) I was wearing some Pajama pants' and a Black shirt with a black hat and black sandals (I looked kinda like a punk), she was wearing pink glasses, pink pants, and a pink shirt (bleh D<) Some boy riding in this Blue truck came along, he was looking at me (I was older, duh) And Marissa insisted "Oh no he wasn't looking at you! He was looking at me!" And kept insisting on how fine he was. God I waved at him and he waved at me :(

Has that ever (Or something similar) Happened to you, like when your riding your bike? Or walking with some friends? It makes me feel kinda happy, what about you?
Oooh I love teenage boys. I'm obsessed with boys. They are sooo crazy hot!

-C.M.

I have a secret plan for when guys (pricks) try to feel you up, or do something innapropriate
Plan A: Sock him in the gut

Plan B: Yell RAPEIST or RAPE!!!!!! As loud as you can.

Works like a charm.

-angie
If it's a hot boy, I wouldn't really do anything. Of course there are 3 places a guy who ain't my hot boyfriend can feel. I prolly wouldn't even let my hot boyfriend feel those. Well, only one of those.

-C.M.

yea,

((Sry about your friend))

if its someone i like to, im like hi! lol

Never have had that happen to me. Or I just wasn't noticing. But there's nothing on me to "check out." I'm a proud pancake! But like if they ever did, I would feel freaked out, probably if it's some strange creepy dude. (95% of the time.) If it wasn't, well, I certainly wouldn't know! :eek:

happens to me all the time and my bff hates it, like there was this super cute boy like 2-3 years older then me and her that was in the orchestra with us was sitting next to me right but when my bff came back to sit next to me he moved like 10 seats away, she was so annoyed. and a whole bunch of boys like me and i didn't really know until my bff came and told me and i was like ok.... and she was jealous man she gets so mad telling me to turn it off, i was like what off. my bf used to be jealous but we broke up.. :( but the thing is i'm very tomboyish and strong so if u mess with me i'll karate chop u or punch u in the gut so i have no idea y they would like me and always mess with me

Sort of.

I was riding my bike to the library. Anyway where i live u aren't allowed to ride your bike on the sidewalk so I was in the road and there was a red light so I stopped and a car drove up and stopped beside me. In it was this guy with a HUGE moustache. So the light went green and as he drove he said "Nice form!" so I yelled back "Nice moustache!" hahaha

People check me out aall the time... :nazotchi: It makes Johnathan jealous, but I only love him, not other guys. It's really annoying when people ask you out on a daily basis. There are these two groups of boys. One person from each of these groups asks me out each day. It's so annoying because they don't know me as iun my personality. They just want me because I'm uhhh... developed :angry: :angry: :angry:
same with me... except the last part where they only want you because you are "developed". It can get annoying, especially when perverts ask you out over and over...... :(

hah when i was at pet land there was this really cute guy and we were trying to catch this chinchila and when we did we toke turns hoding it and evrything and he blushed a couple of times . it was cute. but id didnt think anything would happen cause im like really self cantious and hate just about evrything about me but he asked me what my name was and he told me his. soo we where just chatting and he asked me waht school i went to and i said ******** (info can not be given out sorry) and he was like oh are you a junior and i said no im a freshmen. it kinda ended there cause i think he was 17 or 18 :) oh well it made me feel happy

One time this boy a tiny bit younger than me smiled at me at Old Navy My friend was there and said look at those boys staring at me.So she told her mom that they probly liked her but when this hapenned she was kinda behind me.I knew they were staring at me because they were looking straight into my eyes

~Ariana

Actually, there's this kid at my school who used to check me out everyday and since I didn't like him I would just be like "RAPE!" and then laugh with my friends xD *not very nice*

And if I'm riding my bike or something and a guy checks me out then I get embarassed and look the other way ;x. yay me.

well my friends and i always walk to bashas from my house

and we'll get a starbucks or something

and almost everytime someone will honk at us (we walk by a main road)

like checking our butts out

and all this CRAP and yell out the window

ugh we hate it ans we would get embarassed

but now we yell SICKOS or if they yell "you guys look fine!"

we'll yell back THANKS

its kinda dangrous but we know about everyone it the houses that we walk by so we can easily run and get help

Omg a couple of days ago in school I was sitting down in a chair and there was this guy behind me. He gets up, goes behind my chair, and brushes my hair with his hand! He walks by and gives me a devilish smile. It was really creepy. I know he likes me but it's creeping me out. I said a bunch of cuss words to him and he didn't bother me until yesterday. (I have a big mouth on me lol)

I had a really nice picture of me and a couple friends in my MSN display picture, and this guy I know from my friend's school asked "So which one are you in the picture?" and I said "Left.." and he said, "Wow, you're really REALLY hot!" and I'm like "Okay..".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back