More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence but the tamagotchi minis are kinda dumb like u take care of it with ONE BUTTON! just ONE BUTTON!!!!!

like u cannot play games, and when u press the button, it'll know wat to do, like that is NO fun!

but that is just my opinion.

Dont bump up topics.. This is 25 days old, nearly a month old. It is un-necessary to bump a topic, unless its either more information to the original topic content (which is a V2 which is an old version now) or is completely necessary and relevant to the topic which your post is not.

So please refrain from bumping topics :lol:

//Haze

Dont bump up topics.. This is 25 days old, nearly a month old. It is un-necessary to bump a topic, unless its either more information to the original topic content (which is a V2 which is an old version now) or is completely necessary and relevant to the topic which your post is not.So please refrain from bumping topics :p

//Haze
actually, it's a year old. if you see the first post, it says March 30,2005 . just so you know.

I waz born in South Africa, i haf 2 tama's and i now live in england

I wantedd to know if any1 knows wat the 32nd souvenier is?

I waz born in South Africa, i haf 2 tama's and i now live in england

I wantedd to know if any1 knows wat the 32nd souvenier is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back