More surgar in your tee?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
Stormy weather again. Look like me and Sidney will never get that tea party we have planed for over a week now.

I got rolled over to hit the snooze butten on my screaching alarm. I took a deep breath then got out of bed to get ready. After getting ready i went down stairs to to eat the unwanted breakfast Suzzan- I have me own way spelling certen peoples name- made every morrning that i scarffed down hidding the fact that it was horrible. Then I glummily went over to my SUV my aunt bought me for my 16th birthday. I started the engien. I loved my car. It was brand new- since my aunt was rich, and all she did was sit around the house enjoying her early retierment- and still had the sent since my birthday was only a wek ago. I was surpizingly good on gas, even though the farthest I went was probley the drug store to pick up Mikes medicen. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in my regular spot. I graved my bag then at that momment i remembeed i once again frogot to do my homework. It's ok the first time but 3 days in a row you start to get on your teachers neavrs. I figured that if i hurried i could go to the liebery and get most of it done. I rapidly made my way threw the differnt clicks of people chatting about the latest goppsip till i reached the lybrery. I sta down at an empty tabel near the back so hopefuly no one would see me. Being in the lyberry was for geeks and i've been working up my reputation since the 7th grade, no way i would lose it now. After 20 long minutes the bell finally wrong. I finished most of it but still had a coupel more questions on my history homework to finish. I figured if we were taken notes in mr. Smiths class i could finish it.

It seemed like the week went by so fast.

School, Work, Shopping, Dinner, Homework, Sleep.

School, Work, Dinner, Homework, Sleep.

School, Dinner, Movies, Sleep.

Homework, School,Shopping, Dinner, Homework, Sleep.

School, work, dinner, t.v, sleep.

It was saturday and finaly it was dry.

I woke up to the pleasent melondy of my cell phone ring.

"What!" I said as i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Gosh, you just woke up or something?"

"Mmhmm" I replied waiting for her to get to the point.

"Well, It sunny and im at the park waiting for you. So put some cloths on and get over here befor the tea get cold."

Oh ya the party with Sidney.

"Ok i'll be right there."

Durring elementary I would allways wake up late because I had no alarm and had to go by the sound of Suzzen banggin pots and pan in the kitchen to make breakfast, so i was used to getting ready fast. I took a quick shower threw on my most convinet but nice tea looking outfit and head toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Mike (my father) asked slowing me down.

"To the park. YOu know how me and Sidney have neen planing that tea party?"

He shook his head to gesture that he somewhat rememberd.

"Well It's finaly sunny so shes at the park waiting." I gave him a look that i had to hurry.

"Okay, well you got your phone?"

Typical question from Mike.

"Yah, It's in my pocket." Then with that I was out the door and on my way.

I got there withen five minutes. I ran up to her and explained why I was late.

"It's okay I just poored your tee try it!"

"Okay." I reached down and took a sip of it. I wasn't sweet enough and I made an sour face.

"It's bad." She said disapointed.

"No not sweet enough."

"Well have more sugur than." The she pointed to the little cup filled with sugar and one spoon laying across it.

I reached for but was stopped by her hand.

"I'll do it." she insisted. THen reached down and graved the spoon and sugar.

"More sugur in you tea, ma'm."

"Yes, please." We both giggled, then made a toast as bestfriends for ever.

~~~~~~To~Be~Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of chappter two

"Are you okay?"

"Yah...what happen." She winced with pain as I went to tuch her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest posts

Back