More V4 designs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessmain

Reaction score
Hey hey.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but as it was just a general comment on the design, thought this the best place :blink:

I bought a Tamagotchi (v4) today in Toys R Us in the UK and came across a really pretty design I have only just seen on the internet.

https://i12.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/a4/cb/9733_12.JPG

They're calling it white snowflake with flowers although it's more pink snowflakes and leaves..

But anyway, this it the new design I have and I'm very pleased with it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i love that design! that and the cherry pink design. i really wish i could get it but i live in the us. seems very costly to ship it overseas. ;)

I just saw the v4 tamagotchi connexions on the uk amazon site and i have to say, i'm envious! i like their designs better. looks more understated, and has a cleaner than the american ones. also! they don't have that keychain. I hate the keychain, it's too large and heavy. waaaah why don't they release those.... and they're more expensive too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those remind me of the old Tamagotchis, with the pink logo at the top.

Thats really cute, I just bought a yellow v4 with numbers all over it, and a red logo at the top.

Ill put that one on my wishlist... :rolleyes:

Ooh, good job! It looks real cute. :( I have the Orange Circles v4 Tamagotchi. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back