Morino&Angel or +C?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiaratchi

Reaction score
I have a certain amount of money this month that I can spend on tamas. So now I am torn between these 2 choices (for the same amount of money):

A - TMGC+C or

B - Morino and Angelgotchi

Please I need help to choose and I have 2 weeks in which to make my choice........which option would be best? :) ;) :eek:

I would kill for a +colour, if that helps.

I know I'll never get one, thought. TTATT

It really depends on your preferences, which we don't really know about unless you tell us but perhaps I can offer advice nonetheless. These two choices are different and perhaps even incomparable because of the differences in functions, game play, capabilities, and so on. The Morino and Angelgotchi are vintage Tamagotchis (made in the late '90s) and the TMGC+C is newer, in color, and has connection capabilities. So you see why it would be easier if, say, you were trying to compare a Connection to another Connection when trying to buy. They're on a more level plane of comparison.

If I were you, I would read up as much as I can (especially logs) on each of the Tamagotchis of interest and try to make a decision based on your findings. Ultimately, it will be up to you to decide which one you like best. I absolutely love vintage Tamagotchis (hence the reasoning behind my user name :) ) and they'll always hold a special place in my heart because my first one was a P2. This is why I started collecting Tamagotchis and why I have a lot of vintage Tamagotchis. So maybe you would pick one over the other for sentimental reasons. Here are some great sites that I've visited over the years that talk about the Angelgotchi and Morino:

Angelgotchi

Morino

Angelgotchi

Morino

Here's some great information on the TMGC+C: TMGC+C Guide. While I love vintage Tamagotchis, the TMGC+C has quickly become one of my favorites because it pays homage to the vintage Tamagotchis by going back to the basics of care (no skill points, jobs, music competitions, Tama Town, etc., to deal with) while introducing new characters, functions, places to go, and cute animations (not to mention the whole color aspect).

This website is a great resource for information on all the Tamagotchis and I would take advantage of that. Good luck and let us know here if you have any further questions! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D WOW, thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate your help!

I am totally new on the tama scene and I currently have a Music Star and an ID.......my tama-go should arrive sometime next week..... so I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!

Oldschooltama, thanks for these links, I am going to study them in detail :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back