Morino tamagotchi reset itself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchitama

Reaction score
For some reason my morino reset by itself? I was holding it and it suddenly reset into an egg. There's virtually no way my finger could have pressed the reset button because they're too big to reach it. I was moving it around a bit on the chain, so maybe the batteries got loose and it lost power? :(

If Your Data Is Still There
Your Tama Could Of Died.

If There Is None Of Your Data
There Could Be A Problem With The Programming, Causing It To Reset On Its Own.

If The Battery Is Causing The Problem
If The Battery Inside The Tamagotchi Is Not Placed Securely Enough, It May Lose Contact With The Boards. If This Happens, The Screen Will Go Blank And (If You Insert New Batteries), Reset Itself.

Last edited:
For some reason my morino reset by itself? I was holding it and it suddenly reset into an egg. There's virtually no way my finger could have pressed the reset button because they're too big to reach it. I was moving it around a bit on the chain, so maybe the batteries got loose and it lost power? :(
Unfortunately some vintage tamagotchis reset themselves when the back over is pressed slightly. This actually happened to me with my Devil Gotchi!

Latest posts

Back