morph your tamagotchi into a dog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yummy555

Reaction score
MOVED from Comments & Rumors > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum

I heard that if u feed ur tama just bread it will morph into a dog. ..................................is that true? :nyatchi: :mellow: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not true. No v3 character looks like a dog. Unless you mean the v2 character Pochitchi, than there is no dog character. Maybe it is a debugged character. But you can choose your characters in the debug mode.

Do you mean the V2 character Pochitchi? :marumimitchi:

It is not possible to feed V2s bread for every meal, and it is not possible for a V3 to evolve into Pochitchi. I suppose this is just a rumour then.

StarTama :)

woah. That's coool! I needa try that! does it only work on the V2 ;) ?

Ehhh...No.

Tamagotchis are TAMAGOTCHIS. THEY ARE NOT A DOG.
#1: There is a dog character on some versions known as Pochitchi. I believe Pochitchi is not on Tamagotchi Connexion version 3.

#2: What is the plural of Tamagotchi anyway? I believe the Japanese say Tamagotchi while many on Tamatalk say Tamagotchis. To me, that S looks out of place lol.

Hes right u can turn yer tama in to a dog i have had it before on v2 its called a pochitchi its looks like this :D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back