Moshi Monsters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamJJE101

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Moshi Monsters are Online Virtual Monsters that you can feed, play with and decorate their rooms! There are so many different places to go, things to buy and Moshlings to collect!

I was wondering, does anybody on TamaTalk have one, or still play? I've recently started playing again and I'm already hooked. If you haven't made one yet, you should try it! Make one today by clicking this link.

Also, please visit my Moshi ! ;)

TM Edit: No personal web site or links please - site rule - put them in signature mssgs only ;)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it like an RPG game? (If its not, I am not playing it, I'm already busy with Tamagotchis.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't play it. I've heard about it though - is it better than Neopets?

i used to but then it got blocked on my computer because my mom thought that there where perverts on there

I used to play but I lost intrest . It's not as fun as it could be ... ya kno . ?

I'm not interested in it anymore. Left my monster for an hour and it got all grumpy and starved. :eek:

I use to LOVE Moshi Monsters! Then I had to stop constantly going on it 24/7 coz my parents got mad and it was getting a little boring, so I stopped. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back