Mosquitoes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could wear bug spray to bed.

But yeah, I've been bitten in places that it is very inconvienient to scratch in public XD

They also love my ankles and neck.

I know, and the bad part is that the more you scratch, the more it itches and if you scratch too much it bleeds... :p

Whenever I would go visit my grandparents, the country that they lived in had a lot of bugs. Every night when I was trying to sleep i would ear a really annoying buzzing sound next to my ear. I would see a huge mosquitoe. So then I would put my head under the covers and plug my ears, because the buzzing really scared me. And when I woke up maybe I had one mosquitoe bite. Gah! It was soo anoying.

ARGH I got a mosquito bite on my back and I figured out I had it in Jujitsu. I couldn't reach it because my uniform was so stiff D:

I have a way to get rid of the itching in around 20 minutes! But you cannot itch it in the process or after!I know it sounds kinda sick, but put a cross (an X) with your nail's onto your bite.. It REALLY does work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ALWAYS GET MOSQUITO BITES ON MY BUTT

and my private lol

i attract perverts :eek: :D ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back