most annoying/boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt a video game, its a online game, BULID-A-BEARVILLE.  basicly you cany understand what they say sometimes like "pawsome", i dont even know what that means! bad spelling! horrid graphics! laggy website crashes to much! i recommend you dont play this game!
Then try recommending that to the million children who have played it.

I'm sorry to sound rude, Tomato-kun, but you keep saying games for little kids, like 4-7. And I assume you're 11+. So why do you keep bashing games for little kids? They're suppose to not be appealing for someone over 10.

And on Build-a-Bearville...

Bad spelling = It's for children. Silly puns are cute. "Pawsome!" "Bearrific!"

Horrid Graphics = I could go into an hour-long rant about how graphics don't make the game.

Lagging Website = Unless you've tried the website EVERYWHERE, then it's just your computer. If you tried getting on at 50 different locations and you get the same result, then it may just be laggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then try recommending that to the million children who have played it.
I'm sorry to sound rude, Tomato-kun, but you keept saying games for little kids, like 4-7. And I assume you're 11+. So why do you keep bashing games for little kids? They're suppose to not be appealing for someone over 10.

And on Build-a-Bearville...

Bad spelling = It's for children. Silly puns are cute. "Pawsome!" "Bearrific!"

Horrid Graphics = I could go into an hour-long rant about how graphics don't make the game.

Lagging Website = Unless you've tried the website EVERYWHERE, then it's just your computer. If you tried getting on at 50 different locations and you get the same result, then it may just be laggy.
I've learned to ignore him.. her.. it.

Most of those games like Build a Bear, Nick games, Dora, etc are geared for children. Considering He was tthe same one who made a thread about Pikachu swearing.

I am glad you do know Graphics don't make a game. You win poinst from me!

I've learned to ignore him.. her.. it.
Most of those games like Build a Bear, Nick games, Dora, etc are geared for children. Considering He was tthe same one who made a thread about Pikachu swearing.

I am glad you do know Graphics don't make a game. You win poinst from me!
Gameplay FTW <3

I have heaps.

Club Penguin

every Imagine game apart from cooking (it has inspired me to cook!)

too tired to list moree.

I like most of the DS games you guys have listed here. The most annoying game I have played would have to be Imagine Babies. The babies are ugly, the mothers are stuck up and the bird just gets on my friggin nerves 'Ella seems to be hungry. You should feed her'. How the hell am I meant to know she's hungry? The stupid babies don't have emotions to show that they are hungry!!! I just wanna throw the babies out the upstairs window and end the game!!!!

The most boring game would have to be Diary Girl. The stoopid game deleted all my precious memories off of itself and I've had grudge ever since. All you do is play gay games (Tap out the rhythm with your stylus. What the hell?), dress up your gay looking person and do gay stuff. It's a gay, stoopid, boring, pointless, waste of time of a game.

I like most of the DS games you guys have listed here. The most annoying game I have played would have to be Imagine Babies. The babies are ugly, the mothers are stuck up and the bird just gets on my friggin nerves 'Ella seems to be hungry. You should feed her'. How the hell am I meant to know she's hungry? The stupid babies don't have emotions to show that they are hungry!!! I just wanna throw the babies out the upstairs window and end the game!!!!
The most boring game would have to be Diary Girl. The stoopid game deleted all my precious memories off of itself and I've had grudge ever since. All you do is play gay games (Tap out the rhythm with your stylus. What the hell?), dress up your gay looking person and do gay stuff. It's a gay, stoopid, boring, pointless, waste of time of a game.
I am sorry, but I found that disgusting.

Why would you call your game Homosexual, while ranting? That was uncalled for and innapproprite in my opinion.

Um, let's see...

I'd have to say Sims 2 Pets for the DS considering it was nothing like Sims 2 Pets for computer, instead of just having pets, the main goal in the game was to take care of pets, which took up all the time and was extremely boring. Most of the time you had to pet cats and dogs and it was just plain stupid. :mametchi:

I am sorry, but I found that disgusting.Why would you call your game Homosexual, while ranting? That was uncalled for and innapproprite in my opinion.
Yeah? Well, I'm not calling the game homosexual. I'm calling it an abnormally happy game. Gay also means happy. And even if I was calling it homosexual, everyone is entitled to their own opinion honey!

Yeah, plus I love Diary Girl and Build-a-Bearville. People may enjoy those games and if you were a nice person you'd respect their feelings, right?

the most boring games 4 me are

1. sponge bob square pants creature from the krusty karb

2. jazz jack rabbit 2

and

all baby games are sooooooooo boring

The world most boring game is: The Sims 2 pets for DS

you play as a vet who says funny words. :-|.....You feed dogs and cats and you only do a tiny bit of life like catalog shopping,bathroom and sleep. So many people appear and your avatar has to go to the bathroom so he/she wets him/herself. This isnt like the PC sims games...BUY THIS GAME IF YOU WANNA MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT BURNING GAMES!!!! I really was disappointed and I really was mad at EA for tricking me. lol. I'm telling you guys this so you won't make a mistake.

'Til next time, See ya!

you play as a vet who says funny words. :-|.....You feed dogs and cats and you only do a tiny bit of life like catalog shopping,bathroom and sleep. So many people appear and your avatar has to go to the bathroom so he/she wets him/herself. This isnt like the PC sims games...BUY THIS GAME IF YOU WANNA MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT BURNING GAMES!!!! I really was disappointed and I really was mad at EA for tricking me. lol. I'm telling you guys this so you won't make a mistake.
u should get my Sims kingdom its quite fun but hardish stuck on trying 2 get the 5th star

:nazotchi:

I agree 100% it was the biggest waste of money ever. Honestly, I would've been more satisfied had i just thrown those 30 dollars out the window. XP

Mostly THQ games, they have horrible graphics and are pretty boring. There is this very horrible game my brother traded Mario Kart Advanced for. I have no idea what it's called, but all you do is press these icons and lead war tanks. If you have no imagination and can be impatient than most games can be boring for you...

ScribblenautsAny game on the Wii

Need I say more?
Scribblenauts?! I love that game. You haft to actually think very hard about which words you choose. Not to be rude but if you have no imagination you will find that game boring instantly. I like it for the internet memes and thousands of words...the controls pi** me off a bit. What do you mean by any game on the Wii? The only bad ones are Chicken Shoot and other cheap,worthless games that have terrible graphics and loop music o_O

^Yes, that series sucks. also, my sister got Imagine Animal Doctor for DS and it's even worse than Sims 2 Pets for DS because all you do is pet cats apparently. she never plays it, lol.

Village Tamaguy- how do you hate wii games? i mean, all of them! i loves the wii! i have all these games on it that i absolutely LOVE

twilight princess

mario kart

mario party 8

new super mario bros.

wii sports

wii sports resort

wii music

wii fit

cooking mama

you can't tell me you hate ALL OF THESE

Status
Not open for further replies.