Most Disturbing Thing You've Ever Seen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. I would have fainted. (About the blood part. Cannot-handle-sight-of-blood... *Shudders*)

Hmmm...the infamous 2 Girls 1 Cup video and

watching a sick lady at KFC prepare our food while sneezing and

wiping her nose. :pP I've seen a lot of other things too...

Ok this is more like embarassing... but... when I was little, I was curious about sex. I was probably 7 or 8. I 'made out' with a ken doll and thought I was pregnant! O.O

watching a sick lady at KFC prepare our food while sneezing andwiping her nose.
Ewww. That's so gross. I've never experienced that. :p

This sick video about how they slaughter animals. they torture them first. i don't want to add details. *shivers*

Otherwise, not so much. The stuff that you guys classify as disgusting is funny. Fingering instruments? xD
Haha.

It means to put your fingers on the tone holes.

But I'm retarded enough to put my finger in the embrochure hole of my flute. Me=Natsy. :]

Pikachu:

Wow.

I thought if you kissed or ebraced somebody, you'd get pregnant, or once you get married, bam, your pregnant... o_o

I'm a weird kid.

This sick video about how they slaughter animals. they torture them first. i don't want to add details. *shivers*
OFFTOPIC POST: That's so sad and wrong! D:

ON TOPIC: But like I said that was a disturbing moment for me lol.

I wittinessed 2 car accidents:

1. I was up in my room trying to fall asleep at like 1 in the morning on Friday night in October (this year) and then outside I hear a scary noise outside, like a screech and then shattering glass. I freaked out and went to my parent's room. I found out the next morning it turns out a car went out of contorl and crashed into the window of the art store around the corner of my house. I saw the wreckage, it was not pretty.

2. This one happened today ;) My dad was driving me to school, and then I hear a small crash. I look out the window and I see a guy pull over on the road, the front of his car all torn up. I asked my dad what the guy hit, and he said the red car behind us.

A old fat lady naked in the pool change room. She just walking around not changing!!!!!! -vomits-
And my friends period run down her leg. Yuck
1. Ewwww!

2. Yucky+

A old fat lady naked in the pool change room. She just walking around not changing!!!!!! -vomits-
Ew. D:

I always have a feeling that that will happen to me one day in gym DX

Today one of the guys I hang with wouldn't stop looking at me. Later I found out that he was looking at a hole in my pants :(

My friend's bro picked his mole off his back x__X

It was all bloody and now its a scar.

What was evern nastier was seeing the mole and some of its smaller pieces on the floor.

Well the most disturbing thing i've ever seen was seeing a girl at my school that was pregnant.*chills*
EW!!

Sorry, I don't appreciate teenage pregnancy.

Leafpool:

Sorry, but that was funny! xD

Once I thought Scott was pointing at my butt. O_O

BIGWTFMOMENT! O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back