Most Embarrassing Gadget

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but why pu it up like that? What do they win by officially criticisising a toy that lots and lots of people love? Just weird... BTW how did you find this?

HUH dunno what u mean no toys r embarassing I think this topic should be considred SPAM and deleted.

Well, I suppose everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but why pu it up like that? What do they win by officially criticisising a toy that lots and lots of people love? Just weird... BTW how did you find this?
I found these on MSN, Yahoo, also in Tama Zone. I love tamas too... I read all the comments about this site and this is nonsense... a waste of time :angry: actually they are not that embarrassing for the tama lovers :blink:

HUH dunno what u mean no toys r embarassing I think this topic should be considred SPAM and deleted.
SPAM? you didn't understand at all... I didn't made this site... this is from MSN, not me! :rolleyes: a nonsense article... I think the author doesn't have idea about them :angry: is the author has tama in his own home? :huh: hahaha!

Tamagotchis RULE! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel angry about it.

I've never thought Tamas were embarrassing to have- they're so cute and adorable ! It's just a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing.

If people find them embarrassing there are always other gadgets to occupy yourself with. I'm fine with my Tamas. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back