Most tamagotchi's contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamagotchis do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10-11

• 12-13

• 14-15

• 15-16

• 17+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, calm down.
I was joking.

I'm very simple and sarcastic like that.
You can't tell sarcasticness through a monitor screen, and it was rude to say that anyways. This is supposed to be serious,

and I think you should just try to play along. But, I guess you have learned a lesson.

*back in compitition*

[SIZE=11pt]I don't usually respond in topics like this. But yeah, I have well over 400. I lost track about 6 months ago but the count was up there. [/SIZE]

I keep wanting to count and make an actual inventory but I just get bored doing it. There are so many boxes to go through.

There are some pictures https://www.tamenagerie.com/collection1.html there. I also have a few pix in theBlog-A-Gotchi. https://www.blogagotchi.com/mothra/

the most I've ever had is 1!!!Oh,BOTHER!!!Mothra-are most of yours dead?I mean,no offence,but it must be SO hard to keep 400 tamas alive!!they must be beeping every 5 seconds!!EEEEEEeeee! : :huh: :( :p :)

I don't run them at the same time. :) The most I've had going at once was 5 or so.

Just 21, had 22 but lent out one of my V4's and never got it back. D:<

I have somewhere around 900

17 coming in the mail. They're really, really,really, hard to take care of. I let some of my friends take care of them. I take care of 15 at a time.

I have somewhere around 900 17 coming in the mail. They're really, really,really, hard to take care of. I let some of my friends take care of them. I take care of 15 at a time.
How about a few pix to back that up? Kinda hard to believe.

Big collection claims kinda demand pictures to back it up. Sorry, just kind of hard to believe. I only know of one person who has more than me. She basically has a complete Bandai collection.

I have 120-ish Tamagotchi. Check the link in my signature, it is most of my collection pictured before I got several more for Christmas and Valentine's Day. I feel kind of unfair entering the "competition", though, because I have had 10 years to accumulate so many. Therefore, keep me out of the actual running. I just want to let new people know that there ARE people out there such as Mothra and myself,who do actually have huge quantities of Tamagotchi. :mellow:

I will never have more than I can take care of so I will never win this. As for when they die, I might use the incurable dead as art, but we'll see when it happens. In the meantime, I proudly count my 3.

v4 Sunflowers

v3 Yellow

v2 Springtime

I have 120-ish Tamagotchi. Check the link in my signature, it is most of my collection pictured before I got several more for Christmas and Valentine's Day. I feel kind of unfair entering the "competition", though, because I have had 10 years to accumulate so many. Therefore, keep me out of the actual running. I just want to let new people know that there ARE people out there such as Mothra and myself,who do actually have huge quantities of Tamagotchi. :p
Yeah, I have been collecting these for 9 years. It's really hard to believe it's been that long. I have also bought quite a few cases when I have had the chance. :D

You can't tell sarcasticness through a monitor screen, and it was rude to say that anyways. This is supposed to be serious,and I think you should just try to play along. But, I guess you have learned a lesson.

*back in compitition*
you guys are both spamming!! i only have 3. but i know how many tamas diamond has!! she told me by pming me!!! BUT IM NOT TELLING!!

i only have 15

1 mini(broken)

2 v1

6 v2

4 v3

2 v4

i love them though!

Tamagotchis Rock

-right now i have 13 going, mini is broken and 1 without battery

~It takes a lot of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.