Most useless Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGIKARP. Closely followed by Bidoof. Most useless-looking 'mon? Trubbish and mudkips. No i do NOT LIEK MUDKIPZ. BTW, where does I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ even come from? As for snivy, be patient! Out of the 3 1st evo starters, Snivys worst, but by the time its Serperior it PWNS Samurott and Emboar! Tepigs the opposite way round-pwns when tepig, fails when emboar, and oshawotts consistent. My lvl 51 Serperior is my best 5th-gen mon.

Sorry, but i find it rather funny that Ditto became the sex slave of pokemon games I HAD TO SAY IT.

The pokemon i find most useless is....unknown, i agree with mr. nickannel.

magikarp and feebas don't count in my book, they become two amazing creatures, one hardcore, and one hardcore/beautiful.

but with bug types, the thing i noticed is that they're good for the beginning of the games, but after your other pokemon evolve, it's all downhill for them...i tried to take a butterfree to the elite 4...no, just no lol

Agreed. Ditto is useless in battle. He stinks as he always seems to die right after he transforms. Or before he even transforms. He's only good as a baby maker.

Another useless pokemon would be Pikachu. Sorry, but he pretty much almost always has low defense and dies so easily at the first ground attack.
Ah, but raichu PWNS. I agree tho, reds lvl88 pikachu fell at one mealsy return from my lvl 88 infernape.

I know.... Pidgey until it evolves. Nyao! Unless of corse, you break out fly or trade it into a game early....Pre-trained.

I've never had much luck with Pidgey until Mirror Move/ Fly..... But then again, I could be wrong. Mine could just be weaklings.

Videos are epic win. Pretty good proof. Names are interesting....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun fact about Magikarp: Statwise, it's not the weakest. Caterpie, Weedle, Sunkern, Wurmple, Ralts, Kricketot and Azurill all have lower base stats, and Febaas has equal base stats. One could however, argue that some of those pokemon have far more options when it comes to movesets.

Ah, but raichu PWNS. I agree tho, reds lvl88 pikachu fell at one mealsy return from my lvl 88 infernape.
by wittle baby spruce(torrtera) and angel (cressalia) could own all ur pokemon (well there not really babys any more spruce is lv 100 and angel is lv 89 but they still pwn you in 3 seconds hahahahahahahahaha if you want to rule the world you got to get though me lol

also bidoof is 101% the most useless pokemon in the world eva

Last edited by a moderator:
baby starters that u catch are useless very useless there so useless they faint in one hit

Just gonna say, Snivy is the best starter. Serperior with Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Rest, and Iron Tail. Need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back