Most useless Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no Pokemon is useless. If Pokemon were real, do you think that they would like being called useless? Or how about your pets?

Would you like it if you were called useless based upon your power and or stamina? I really dislike the fact that Pokemon are called useless.

I had a lvl. hundred bidoof and magikarp, they kicked (sorry for this) a**.

Honestly no Pokemon is useless. If Pokemon were real, do you think that they would like being called useless? Or how about your pets?

Would you like it if you were called useless based upon your power and or stamina? I really dislike the fact that Pokemon are called useless.

I had a lvl. hundred bidoof and magikarp, they kicked (sorry for this) a**.
Calm down, pokemon aren't real so there's no need to worry. Besides, it's not like they could understand english or any human language for that matter, so they wouldn't understand if someone was calling them useless unless the person calling them useless was repeatedly abusing them physically and they came to that conclusion. And keep in mind that not all people have the time/patience to level up their bidoof/magikarp to level 100. Obviously, any pokemon level 70 and over can kick butt.

Many Pokemon have weak--

BEFORE I CONTINUE: Cross me, and I will nerd out on you.

imgres

ANYWAY, back to where I was before.

Many pokemon have weak and strong points, whether moves or abilities, but I have to say, STATS are the most important thing. Stat's are generated at random. Yousee, every Pokemon has personality values. This is a 32-bit, 4 byte number that can range from 0 to 4,294,967,295 at random. Part of this personality values, the numbers (written in binary) influence gender, ability, and stats, among other things. Magikarp, for instance, has multiple different set integer values, however, when one hatches, is given by an NPC as an egg, or is found in the wild, the game randomly picks one. While they may not be very high from the start, they change. Actually, because of Azurill's personality values, it has a 12% chance of baing male, and a 75% chance of baing female, whereas Marill had a 50-50 chance for each. Yes, I am serious when I say this: 1/3 of all Azurill CHANGE INTO MALES upon evolution 0.o

So, any questions class?

Last edited by a moderator:
chimchar is useless (but I'm just saying that cause I dislike him I REALLY REALLY DISLIKE HIM) (don't get offended by this its just my personel opinion)

Dunsparce :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: he makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a shout out to STUNFISK one great pokemon!!!!!! :)

I must say, I agree with kajah with the Advantages and Disadvantages... But Swampert and all other ground & water Pokemon are the best in my book. They have 1 weakness which is grass (Other than dragon) and Both can be Countered with a Ice attack...

Hi everyone,

The last active post for this topic was created on Feb 22 - which is past the 3 month timeframe set in place for Topic Bumping.

What if I find an old topic I'd like to post in??
If it is 3 months or older then you are more than welcome to create a new thread about that particular topic. There are many topics which seem to show up repeatedly over time (particular topics about favourite characters etc.) Members tend to respond better to a new version of an old thread than seeing the same old one come back.
Please be sure to check the date of the last active post before you make a reply in the topic. Otherwise you are more than welcome to take part in a current discussion around a similar topic or create your own! :)

I'd recommend reading How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping explained in our User's Guide. Thanks for understanding!

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back