Most weirdest things you put in your mouth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Necklaces. x_x

DS stylus.

Water Bottle caps.

Pens/pencils.

Anything plastic.

xDD I guess you could say I'm mouthy. I almost always have gum. ;3

One day I was bored so I licked a comb...although I don't think that counts as in my mouth. lets see...

Hmm, I think when I was young I used to pick tree leaves and put them in my mouth for fun!!

Also when the first time I went to China my dad forced me to take a bite out of caterpillar. Yuccck.

My DS stylist. I'm terrible about that. :rolleyes: But I don't use my DS much anymore.
Me neither.

I chewed my DS stylist so much that I don't have it anymore,it became to small to see.

My retainers :rolleyes: (but I have to put those in my mouth)

I LOVE chewing on iPod headphones (especially my sisters :D )

And my iPhone had a squishy-rubber case which is almost always in my mouth.

One time I fit my Tamagotchi in my mouth somehow.... LOL I think it was a v3? Idk.

I used to eat Post-Its when I was little, and my mom would always catch me and get REALLY mad... Hehehe.

I used to eat grass, too :D Except it tasted funky :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nail Polish and many types of makeup.

Don't ever eat nail polish or mascara, that shizz is nasty. xD

I used to chew my t shirt. And I've sucked and chewed necklaces before. And I always seem to end up biting my ds stylus and pens/pencils.

Either my dog's ear or my friend's hand.
Both this year, when I was sleeping. xD
I like to press my lips around my guinea pig's ear. Once she put her head in my mouth to sniff my teeth.

When I was bored I used to put half my cell phone in my mouth, I also have a heart necklace that I have put in my mouth (I'm wearing it right now) Since it has a kind of bowlish shape I once put this candy liquid in it and drank it from it. Yummeh!

Techneclly I don't this in my mouth but I like biting my friends jumpers/shirts or my own

Paper (I spit it out.)

Eraser (I spit it out.)

Food. (Duh.)

And some other stuff.

Sometimes necklaces or bracelets, but I always take them out and wash them with water.

I pretty much spit everything back out then wash it, except food.

(;

Last edited by a moderator:
i once put a big chunk of lavender soap in my mouth and i used to eat sand and put my toes in my mouth hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back