Mothra Tamagotchi arrived!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just got back from the Watch repair shop/Jewelers and he replaced the stripped screws with new ones, and put some new batteries in for me.

After I get back from my physical therapy appointment later I will start a new Mothra, and make a topic in the logs to log its progress.

You are extremely lucky, I took a pet around that had broken screws only to be told there was nothing they could do and had to send it back for a replacement.

Good to hear it worked out, though.

That's fantastic news! Did you send it to a family-owned business? I heard that small businesses are much better and more patient than the kiosks at the mall, repair places at big department stores, etc.

That's fantastic news! Did you send it to a family-owned business? I heard that small businesses are much better and more patient than the kiosks at the mall, repair places at big department stores, etc.
It seemed like a small business, I don't know if it was family owned, but it was called "bedrock jewelers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back