Mothra wont grow.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newton

Reaction score
Greetings all~

First off, I recently ordered a Mothra from ebay for my five year old brother.

But it seemed to have stopped growing. Its actually been in the Larval stage for about 6 days. And I know that can't be right. I came across one log someone made and theirs stated that it grew to a grub in day four. >:

Does anyone know what could be going on? Is it supposed to stay in the larval stage for this long?

I searched all over google and searched the forums but I couldn't find much. I can tell my brothers getting a wee bit sad (although he still loves it), because moths are his favorite animals and I know he'd love to see it grow up. So I'd love to help. <3

Thank you in advance. :marumimitchi:

Heres the growth chart for reference: https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/mothraC/mothrachart.gif

Puppet

An ancester tama (Any verson before V1) only grows with time un-paused. So his tama has to be un-paused and awake for a certon number of hours (Sorry i'm not sure how many). Besides that the age meeter has no affect on when it will change. It just goes up by 1 every time his tama wake up (Again this is on all tamas before the V1). I recomend just continue to keep it un-paused and i'm sure it will evolve soon!

Hope I helped and have a great TamaTalking day!!!

An ancester tama (Any verson before V1) only grows with time un-paused. So his tama has to be un-paused and awake for a certon number of hours (Sorry i'm not sure how many).
as far as I'm concerned tamas before V1 cannot even be paused, so this can't be the solution.

Uh Loona... An ancester tama can actually be paused just not the same way as the V1 and above. What you do is go to the time screen and press a and c. It will then say SET. While on SET the tama is paused (This works on all tamas! But it was the only way to pause on an ancester ;) )

Hope I helped and have a great TamaTalking day!

P.S. Newton keep us updated on his mothra and when it evolved! Maby you can make a mothra tama-blog! ;)

yeah, but that's not an official pause function. and I doubt that would be the solution for the question Newton raised.

by the way, is there any progress, Newton? please keep us updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back