Mount saint helens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyfan3

Reaction score
my teacher ERUPTED!!! when i was in my reading class my math teacher went up to my reading teacher and told her to take a little boy (Frankie Hernandes trouble maker) back! because on a work sheet he got wrong he put at the top I DO NOT CARE!!! in red marker saying that he hated her too!! can u beliv that!!! how cood he have the nerve! then i heard screaming and my teacher screamed: [SIZE=21pt]GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!! I HATE U YOU ARE DUMB I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!![/SIZE] then she said that he could not take her class and she gave him a 0 for the marking period! and an F! hes gonna fail!! she wanted him kicked out!!! of the class FOREVER!! geez my teacher holds a grudge!!!!! she is gunna hate him forever!!! [SIZE=21pt]OOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) :( :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

then she slammed the door plus CAN U BELIEVE A KID DID THAT!!! I MEAN SUMONE ANSWER THAT!!!

she might she probably will tommorow but i hope not!! we dont ha ve a replacement + my teacher is nice... just she has a bit of a bad tempure!

I find that extremely hard to believe. If a teacher said that to a kid and treated them like that, they'd get fired.
Exactly. I'm sure when the boy went to the office,

he told on her. I guess it could be true, though.

Its not real bad if the teacher slams the door...A teacher broke

her door off already here.

wow!! but the boy did go to the office! i forgot to mention it!

oh and when i say my TEACHER screamed I meant my MATH teacher. :angry:

and get this my school in nj is the governors school of EXCELLANCE! but our school isn't excellant! so if my school is the governors school of EXCELLANCE guess what school i go to! 3 people get to guess then i will tell u remember NEW JERSEY!!! NJ! :angry:

how cum she broke the door off! :angry: *sucks thumb, gets blankie and bear and listens!*tell details :angry: (u dont HAVE! to) :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]hi! my real name is Christina![/SIZE]

c

cr

cra

craz

crazy

crazyf

crazyfa

crazyfan

crazyfan3

crazyfan

crazyfa

crazyf

crazy

craz

crac

cr

cra

craz

crazy

crazyf

crazyfa

crazyfan

crazyfan3

crazyfan

crazyfa

crazyf

crazy

craz

cra

cr

c

cr

c

What SK said.

It is hard to believe a teacher said that.

I know my teacher goes off the handle sometimes but never has he said get out of my life or I hate you or you're domb or I don't wanna see your face.

Therefor I do not believe you are teling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
my teacher ERUPTED!!! when i was in my reading class my math teacher went up to my reading teacher and told her to take a little boy (Frankie Hernandes trouble maker) back! because on a work sheet he got wrong he put at the top I DO NOT CARE!!! in red marker saying that he hated her too!! can u beliv that!!! how cood he have the nerve! then i heard screaming and my teacher screamed: [SIZE=21pt]GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!! I HATE U YOU ARE DUMB I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!![/SIZE] then she said that he could not take her class and she gave him a 0 for the marking period! and an F! hes gonna fail!! she wanted him kicked out!!! of the class FOREVER!! geez my teacher holds a grudge!!!!! she is gunna hate him forever!!! [SIZE=21pt]OOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wub: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: [/SIZE]
How she did erupt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back