Mount saint helens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im telling the truth!!! this year alot of the kids are misbehaving and r class is the worst!! frankie is in my class well... he sorta kinda has problems hes mentally retated so they let me in that class to watc him then i went to my reading class but the kid is retarted!! how cood she do that!!

A teacher at my old school said "S" up to 2 people in my class and in my school now, there's a substitute teacher who accused a teacher and said that they were dumb and din't teach the kids anything and once, he gripped my besties shoulder really hard and forced her down on a chair just because she was helping a girl in our class with maths. I wasn't there when it happened. It's amazing what you can miss.

What SK said.It is hard to believe a teacher said that.

I know my teacher goes off the handle sometimes but never has he said get out of my life or I hate you or you're domb or I don't wanna see your face.

Therefor I do not believe you are teling the truth.
Unless the teacher was really a 10 year old girl craving attention by saying that, I seriously doubt that was said. But just now I realized who wrote the topic in the first place and remembered a 'story' she told in TamaChat this weekend, heh. Now I really don't believe it.

Unless the teacher was really a 10 year old girl craving attention by saying that, I seriously doubt that was said. But just now I realized who wrote the topic in the first place and remembered a 'story' she told in TamaChat this weekend, heh. Now I really don't believe it.
What 'story' would that be?

so you dont have to believe it i dont give a marshmellow! i know im telling the truth sow ho cares and whats a *nasty word removed by binary*? la be ba chula called me 1. is that good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back