Moving?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
Ok, Simple. How many times have you guys moved in your life?

For me I have lived in 4 different countries, 20 cities, and I don't know how many houses.

And guess what? I'm moving, again.

So how many times have you guys moved and do you or do you not like moving?

-Meddi♥

Myu~

I've moved once, when I was 4 or 5.

My family used to live with my aunt from my father's side. The house was too small fro all of us, so me and my parents moved into a larger house x3

I've moved houses 5 times and moved schools about 4 times, soon to be 5 after next year.

Moving is really annoying.

once, when I was one and a half, to a bigger house. Same neighborhood, we just moved into the so called 'rich' part of it.

I moved from Ohio when I was three. We moved into an apartment for about a year while they built our house.

So I've lived in three houses in my life.

But I've never had to move schools really. So I don't have much experience with moving. I bet moving often would be really tough.

I moved once when i was 1.

I can't even remember it. D:

2 times.

The first time I was somewhere around 1, and, you guessed it. I don't remember anything about it.

The second time was almost exactly 4 years ago. I can't believe how long I've lived where I am now. Seems like it's only been a couple years.

I HATE moving.

I just moved a month ago to this date. Before that, I moved in August.

In total I've moved 6 times, all in the last 2 years.

I was in the same house for 17 years, and then we had to move for many reasons.

My entire life? Herm...first we were in Alaska when I was little, then Flordia, then New Hampshire, then North Carolina, then New Hampshire, then a new place in New Hampshire, then a new place in New Hampshire, then Vermont, and we're getting screwed over so my mother is going to give up the house, so then we're going to move again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back