Mr Bean's Holiday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
What did you think?

It has had some really mixed reviews in the UK - some ppl love it and some hate it B)

I saw it today and I was crying with laughter at one point in the film (miming to the opera music for those who have seen it)...

* For those who don't know: Mr Bean is a British comedian and actor called Rowan Atkinson. His film has just been released in the UK but I don't think it is out in the USA for another couple of weeks. *

I cried too- multiple times. Ahh, I told you my opinion in TC- I couldn't be bothered stating it again. B) 1000000000000000000000/10. :eek:

I am the num1 fan of Bean.I have seen every film and every TV show.

Anyone see the on on Red Nose Day??
Yes- I cried then too! I'm watching an episode of Mr.Bean right now! :eek:

I saw it on monday in London with my Boyfriend, It was really funny that boy in it (Forgot his name) was really cute ^^

I thought the part where Mr Bean met that woman who had the same car as him and when Mr Bean and the Boy had to Dress up :eek: B)

Aimme

I've seen it! I think it was the best ever! I was laughing and laughing! my fave bit was when Mr Bean and that boy had to give in an id card and they drew it instead! I'd recommend it to everyone!

Ive just remembered another funny part :(

Where the boy says he wants to call his dad cos he lost him on the train and he went to a woman saying he had no money and she gave him money and Mr Bean went on and started saying loads of weird non scence and the woman just walked off!

Aimme

Ive just remembered another funny part  Where the boy says he wants to call his dad cos he lost him on the train and he went to a woman saying he had no money and she gave him money and Mr Bean went on and started saying loads of weird non scence and the woman just walked off!
I liked that bit too! The boring bit was when they were all singing at the end. That bored me to death! lol. Another funny part i like was when mr bean was being chased after and he was in tht room with the projector and he was blocking the wrong door with all those chairs and he added the plastic cup at the top. also when he was driving coz tht french gal had been aslep and in the morning, she said that they'd made it n he tuned round with those things on his eyes. lol! There's loads more, but i just can't remember them. does anyone know anymore?

Mr Bean's one of the best British Comedians EVER! So sorry youve never herd of him, ur missing out on all his films!

ahhahhahahaahahhahahaha it's the best film ever i also like the bit where he was opra singing!!!

ahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha

dr/hahhahahahah/who/ahahahahhahahahahha/kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back