Mr D and F

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
My friend asked for my advice but I didn't know what to say cos everything I suggested she's already done. XD

You see, my friend likes Guy D and Guy F. She's been out with both of them. She broke up with Guy D because she didn't want the relationship to get too serious cos she's too young and she told me she used to fight a lot and also he really likes her for who she is because he knows more about her than she does and she tells him stuff she doesn't tell her best friend. I have no idea why she broke up with guy F though. XD I told her to maybe try thinking about one guy for one day and then one guy the next day and kind of compare the feelings but she said she tried and she's also tried waiting a while to clear her mind but she's been waiting for a month. She thinks she likes them. She said her feelings were kind of blurry and she was a bit unsure.

[SIZE=14pt]Can I simplify this?? You mean: Your friend likes 2 boys, she went out with both, she broke up with #1 because she was too young and she didn't want a serious relationship.You don't understand why she broke up with #2 thought...You said maybe she should think about the guys she likes. Her feelings are blurry. Tell me if I made it clearer. She should think about age and how she'll treat this guy and how he will treat her... Hope I help... How old are you any way?[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back