Mrs.Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetz

Reaction score
:) I have a question for everyone again.Who is the matchmaker? :ph34r: Also when will she come and does she hook u up with other tama charecters? :blink: :ph34r:

:) I have a question for everyone again.Who is the matchmaker? :ph34r: Also when will she come and does she hook u up with other tama charecters? :blink: :ph34r:
The matchmaker is the oldie character Otokitchi. She comes to your egg when you are 6 or 7, and finds a mate for you!

//Blackbird

In REAL LIFE she is a women who will find you a mate if you are over 30 without a serious boyfriend/girl friend or if your not married.

In tamagotchi's she is a women who will find you another tamagotchi to mate with after 3 years of a Adult.

She will come and try to request a mate for you and she will not continue to visit if you reject her.

She comes to find you a compatible mate... when your tama grows up.

She comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. If you reject her enough times, your tama will evolve into an old timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back