MSN, Yahoo!, or AIM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys suck. Bill Gates sucks. Windows sucks. MSN sucks.

I have a Mac. I cannot join the wonderful world of MSN, and therefore, I am left out Dx I do have Yahoo, but it doesn't really work as well. And my TT Loves don't use it. So PM me! Now!
LOLWUT@Internetnoob

Uh.

I'm on a iMac2003 and I also have a iMac upstairs. One of the new thin ones. :3

They DO make a Microsoft Messenger for Mac. Google it, nub. It werks on all of my macs.

Lulnub.

Search it on Mactopia. They've got links and downloads for it up the wazoo.

x3

MSN for me~

I didn't like Yahoo when I used it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Feebee. I'm sorry to do this, but... MSN !

LOLWUT@Internetnoob

Uh.

I'm on a iMac2003 and I also have a iMac upstairs. One of the new thin ones. :3

They DO make a Microsoft Messenger for Mac. Google it, nub. It werks on all of my macs.

Lulnub.

Search it on Mactopia. They've got links and downloads for it up the wazoo.

x3

MSN for me~

I didn't like Yahoo when I used it.
I don't appreciate the insults. Although, I wouldn't mind as much if they were original. Internet noob? I don't think so. And be careful of who you pick your fights with.

When I went to the Microsoft website, it wouldn't let me download it. That's what I went on.

Thank you for the web recommendations. But maybe you should try presenting your advise in an intelligent and polite manner.

Give me an M, give me an S, give me an N whats that spell MSN! Only having MSN I have to go for MSN I don't know what the others are like.

You guys suck. Bill Gates sucks. Windows sucks. MSN sucks.

I have a Mac. I cannot join the wonderful world of MSN, and therefore, I am left out Dx I do have Yahoo, but it doesn't really work as well. And my TT Loves don't use it. So PM me! Now!
MSN for mac

Here you go. Now you can join the wonderful world of MSN =]

I like MSN, just cause, I do =]

I don't appreciate the insults. Although, I wouldn't mind as much if they were original. Internet noob? I don't think so. And be careful of who you pick your fights with.
When I went to the Microsoft website, it wouldn't let me download it. That's what I went on.

Thank you for the web recommendations. But maybe you should try presenting your advise in an intelligent and polite manner.
I laughed so hard at you :F Lmfao.

Msn all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back