MSN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
I am sure we all have friends so how do we communicate with them after school. So, here is the question-do you have msn.Im just curious you know

Just interested

:D :D :D Milliaswan :D :D :D

Yes, but I don't give it out to random people on the internet.

Yes, I own an MSN account. ;) Two, actually.

If you really want to have it, you can PM me, and I'll possibly say yes.

I have MSN. I Don't Really mind if people from tamatalk Add me or not. As long as they Tell me in a PM, or like, tell me on MSN, or leave an Offline message on msn or w/e

I already talk to a few tamatalkers on msn already. xD

Yes, I do. :p

[email protected]

I have yahoo also, but I never check it, except when I register on sites because you get junk mail like every second! >D. I'm never on the messengers no more, and sometimes I check my Msn, the only good thing about MSN is that you barely get junk mail, unlike yahoo. Other than that, I love yahoo. (Junk mail ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it but rarely give it out.
By the time my friends get out of school I'm usually sleeping xP

I use my phone more than I use msn.
I second that. I rarely see you on MSN Live XP Maybe around 9 pm EST or so. I swrear you are on at 5 am sometimes x_x (EST)

But yes, I have MSN live. Im always logged on when I use the PC

[email protected]

I have MSN, but I dont like giving it out on TT unless I know you really well. *nudges Bailey and Storms*

:] Me lovey my MSN.

Thanks to all for your responses. But i dont really want to give out my address since i dont know many people here and well, i have to many contacts too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back