Music City - 6'th grade

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danieeel971

Reaction score
Hi there!

I has been on ''6th SUPER SILVER'' grade a realy long time now.

Yesterday and today I earned a total of around 1500 CD points, but it is still 6th grade!

How much do you need to play? I am starting to get bored on the games! :ph34r:

I got an adult Memetchi ( :) ) if that is a help..

//danieeel971 :lol:

if u win the CD competition (depend on ur score in gotchi concern and voting), ur CD'll increase

if u win the CD competition (depend on ur score in gotchi concern and voting), ur CD'll increase
So I can't get higher level by keep playing the games that I did before?

But what if I loose!? Then I have to start over on level 10! :(

//danieeel971 :D

1. No you won't.

2. Life has risks.

3. Just in case, make another CD and get it to 6th Super Silver so you can have something to fall back on.

if u want ur CD increases higher 6th, i think the only way is going to the concern hall and playing to win

About the level, u play more, the level increases more, but i think level 50 is maximum

Last edited by a moderator:
1. No you won't.2. Life has risks.

3. Just in case, make another CD and get it to 6th Super Silver so you can have something to fall back on.
But it took days to come to only 6'th grade.. :angry:

if you don't won't to wait change the date to the result day then go and pick up your prize the play a few games and your cd rank will raise up

PS.i never tried this

You just gotta risk it, dude, your not going to get anywhere trying to take the shortcuts like that. Just enter a CD into the competition, and go from there.

Latest posts

Back