Music City Character Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]listen peeps if someone even had a code then they probably woudnt give it up but some people do give there codes for a certain reason. anyways have fun trying:p[/SIZE]

Yeah, I had a Dazzilitchi a couple of days ago and I was contemplating giving the code out. However, I thought it best if there were still a couple of characters that could still be considered rare & people could try and obtain themselves. Good luck! :)

Yeah, I had a Dazzilitchi a couple of days ago and I was contemplating giving the code out. However, I thought it best if there were still a couple of characters that could still be considered rare & people could try and obtain themselves. Good luck! :)
Thank you. I feel the same way :wub:

yeah, even though i dont have a toy, i wouldnt wanna give my hard work awayi know im being 2 faced b/c earlier i posted the opposite basically
I don't think its being two-faced because people can change their minds, lol!

I really think these codes for the secret characters should be kept secret.
As true as that is, if nobody got the secret codes, there'd be no real point in keeping this topic open. (Unless, of course, you want the other codes)

Anytime! I really think these codes for the secret character should be kept secret.
I just got the code for Dreamitchi today!

Oh well I guess the code shouldn't be given...

I'm really sorry if this upsets anyone, but...

I won the special prize at the contest, and my cd got 4th gold. So, I traded it for the Boy's Destiny Star. So, here's.... the codes for Dreamtchi:

EDIT: I decided to take the codes off. It just wouldn't be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we shouldn't get those codes, but that's just my opinion, to earn them :eek:

My country is never going to get the Music Star, it was only sold in certain country's and non of them wasn't New Zealand (my country, and yes we speak english!)

With these codes, what have we left to work toward? The specials? What happens then? I've used these codes, there's no going back and nw I've lost a bit of hope and enthusiasm for the site. ;)

What happens then?
After you've logged into your MusicCity account with every type of character, you will receive a special poster to decorate your apartment in MusicCity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back