Music City - Never stops loading..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danieeel971

Reaction score
Hello! For a week ago, i signed up a free account on music city, and everything worked fine.

2 days after, I bought a Music Star tama at eBay, and I got it today. But now when I am tryin to get in on Music City, it is never stopping loading!

It show Mametchi,Memetchi, and Kutchipatchi playin in thhey band. But it has showed that in 15 minutes now and nothing happends!

Help? -_-

//danieeel971 - Yay! Music Star!

I really don't know why it's taking that long. :[

Usually it does take quite a long time to load, but for me it's never taken 15 minutes.

Erm... I would just suggest keep trying or refreshing the page or something.

A lot of people may have been trying to log on at the same time you did, maybe.

Keep trying a few different times in the day. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
MusicCity loaded really fast for me - at 6:30 this morning. (seriously)

Hi I have the same problem too,

I acedentally left it on for 18 hours and it kept on loading (no exargeration!)

I have no solution, sorry

Do you have Dial-up or Highspeed? That Might be why, If you have dial-up, It would most likely go slow. I remember whenever I tried to get into tamatown, It'd take almost half an hour to load.

Do you have Dial-up or Highspeed? That Might be why, If you have dial-up, It would most likely go slow. I remember whenever I tried to get into tamatown, It'd take almost half an hour to load.
Dial-Up will take at least 700 years to load o_O

Highspeed broadband takes like 1 minute.

That is 420'000.00 seconds more than broadband (I think, you can't always trust calculators!)

That's strange.. Yesterday it worked, but it took around 10 minutes. Today it is 5 minutes.. Wonder why :mimitchi:

Arg! I got my tama yesterday, and now it's a little Hitodetchi ;) but music city WON'T LOAD! I tried it on Firefox, but as soon as the loading screen came up, the whole program went BOOM and crashed. Now, on Internet Explorer, it won't load, and we have broadband. :angry: So I'm cheesed. I wanted to take lil Tammie to get a new instrument...

(Um... reading this post, I think it's obvious that I didn't get much sleep. To excited :blink: )

This happens quite a lot, whether if you have DSL or Dial-up.

No one knows why, but sometimes the flash file doesn't start up its loading sequence at times. So, it's not just loading for a very long time, it's not loading at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
This happend to me so i went on another website while i waited so i kept checking back to see if its loaded but as soon as i closed every other tab and only had tamatown running it worked straight away. I dont know if you are just running tamatown but if u are not close everything else running and it should work.

Hope I helped

Sammy96 :)

Latest posts

Back