music city problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luix100

Reaction score
i tried to enter to music city an hour ago and i enter but now i cant is that normal please somebody help me

Yes, it is really normal. Sometimes they shut down the site at random times to update it and make it better, and they usually dont announce those times unless they are going to be shutting it down for more than 24 hours. Also, it may just be a problem with the site. It is really glitchy sometimes, especially since Bandai has never done anything for Tamagotchi like Music City before. Dont worry, its happen to all of us! :) Good luck getting on, and have fun when you do! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree with Ilovemakiko, I just wanted to add, that to the next time put this in the section "tamatown and e-tamago" :(

That's really strange, try contact the ones running it. :huh:

i finally enter on my sister computer but in my computer i dont nkow why i cant enter but really thanks so much thanks for helpping me ;)

i finally enter on my sister computer but in my computer i dont nkow why i cant enter but really thanks so much thanks for helpping me :D
Im fairly sure you have to have at least Adobe Flash Player 9 to run TamaTown. Maybe your computer doesnt have that, or is uncompatible wih Tamatown for some other reason. You could keep trying to run it, and hopefully it will work sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back