Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnialee

Reaction score
I just wanna hear what everybody thinks Bandai

should and shouldn't add to Music City,

Or if anything, they shouldn't add anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

**I think they should add more games,

**way more items (from Gotchi Records and from the general shop),

**and like i heard from another topic,

a 'sell' button (where you can sell your unwanted items)

**Maybe add some new characters to play as

(idk i just want them to add more tama's, they dont have to be in the Music Star toy, just for the website)

and i cant think of more atm.

What else could Bandai add to Music City???

I agree with the "sell item" option and there definitely should be more games. I think there should be more stardom items to choose from. The items are divided into pages and I think they should have a page for 6th a page for 5th and so on. You know how in the store, there are separate tabs for everyday, luxury, toys, household, etc? The record shop should have separate tabs for 6th super silver, 5th ultimate silver, 4th gold and so on...and have at least a full page of items to choose from for each rank

And YES i was actually wishing they would put more characters...like some of the other V4 characters like Debatchi, tensaitchi, yattatchi, hanatchi, and many more.

I also think that Music City should offer outfits for babies and toddlers.

The ability to actually talk, given the option that you have to have your parents fax a paper stating it's safe and have a team of experts review the papers to the LETTER to see if it's real. ;)

The ability to actually talk, given the option that you have to have your parents fax a paper stating it's safe and have a team of experts review the papers to the LETTER to see if it's real. ;)
That would be nice but i doubt bandai would do that...even with a letter...because the majority of music city are children and they want it to be as safe as possible. But it would be awesome if they had more options for the talking bubbles

oh! and i almost forgot...voting in the competitions...I would rather it be the up and down arrow showing all of the contestants without having to press refresh so many times

I strongly think that Bandai should add

- New Areas

- Surely the SELL button

- Friend party rooms

- More FUN games that we can play with two people

- Missions

- Pets

- Animal Farms

- More instruments and clothes

- More FREE stuff

- Bigger houses and rooms

- More kinds of competitions

- Have Schools for the pets

Well that's what i wnat for now

I strongly think that Bandai should add- New Areas

- Surely the SELL button

- Friend party rooms

- More FUN games that we can play with two people

- Missions

- Pets

- Animal Farms

- More instruments and clothes

- More FREE stuff

- Bigger houses and rooms

- More kinds of competitions

- Have Schools for the pets

Well that's what i wnat for now
PETS would be AWESOME! and yeah more games you can play with 2 people for sure!....and i didnt even think of this but BIGGER ROOMS would be so amazing :blink: :D :D :D

I really agree with the SELL button.

Here are some more ideas:

-Place where you can make your OWN costume for your charater.

- You could trade items with other people easier.

-Chat could be easier.

- More Charaters.

:blink: ,

CLG~

- You could trade items with other people easier.
yeah I hate when you want to make a trade with the item you have up for trade because you always have to switch the setting before you can trade it

when you win a game, they need to give more points. I have like 190 points and i worked for half an hour! :huh:

i just came up with another...for the mailbox...they should have an option to delete all or select what you want to delete to get rid of them at the same time...it takes me FOREVER to delete all of them one by one...ESPECIALLY when its one of those days that music city is going really slow

I just found this out,you can only have 50 items in your room ;)

they should definitely make more room

for rooms to have more items...

thats just annoying!
jeesh i know! my item box fills so fast especially when I keep getting gifts that contain big pumpkins, beach wallpaper, etc...the other stupid stuff...i just take my junk and send as many gifts as i can to people that annoy me by standing over me and following me everywhere LOL :p

than i guess my item box is almost full.

<----------------------------------------------------------->

but i agree with all of you. they should definitely get the new place up very soon cause i'm about to go ballistic! and yes, more room to put stuff into your rooms.i just think they should have worked on tamatown a bit longer before they released it.

you know what i just thought of? I think that instead of clicking with your mouse...you should be able to control your character with your arrow keys. I hate when i try to follow my friends and i end up clicking on people ;)

I agree with the "sell item" option and there definitely should be more games.

I think there should be more stardom items to choose from

The items are divided into pages and I think they should have a page for 6th a page for 5th and so on.  You know how in the store, there are separate tabs for everyday, luxury, toys, household, etc?  The record shop should have separate tabs for 6th super silver, 5th ultimate silver, 4th gold and so on...and have at least a full page of items to choose from for each rank

And YES i was actually wishing they would put more characters...like some of the other V4 characters like Debatchi, tensaitchi, yattatchi, hanatchi, and many more.

I also think that Music City should offer outfits for babies and toddlers.
i think that the stardom items are supposed to be limited edition.

at the bottom where you look at the stardom items, I quote:

You can exchage your CD for a limited Stardom Item!Select the item you want.
(exchage is supposed to be exchange, they spelled it wrong)

But they should be getting more stardom items since it says they are limited.

mostlikely implying that they won't be there for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think all these ideas are what music city needs.but we really should be able to move arround with the keyboard.going with the mouse is bothersome at times.

Latest posts

Back