music recomendations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakecracking

Reaction score
i like gorillaz, flight of the conchords, david bowie, violent femmes and vampire weekend (at the moment) :furawatchi:

what would you recomend to me?

Oh gosh, where to begin? Well, everyone has different music tastes, but personally? I love Muse, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Switchfoot, Jason Mraz, the Beatles, Josh Groban, and Michael Buble. I've been immersed in the world of classical music all my life (piano when I was 8, flute in elementary school, choir all throughout elementary school/some in middle school/some in college, and violin for 9 years and counting now) so I like composers like Holst, Beethoven, Bach, and Vivaldi. I also recommend modern composers like John Williams (did all the Star Wars movies, E.T., Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Jaws), Hans Zimmer (Pearl Harbor, Batman, Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean), Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings), and Danny Elfman (Spiderman, Nightmare Before Christmas). I have sort of an eclectic taste in music. I rarely listed to hip hop and rap. I'm more of a classical music, oldies, alternative/classic/soft rock kind of gal. :furawatchi:

oldschooltama, i think you would like, laura shigihara (she is a composer) ill put a link up

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and just listen to the other ones with the piano as the picture. hope you like it

oldschooltama, i think you would like, laura shigihara (she is a composer) ill put a link up
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.

AHH! I love John Williams, but I love Mozart better. And I like Moonlight Sonata, blah blah blah, and ehh... I don't know, I'm all confused right now, and I'm trying to get away from homework. X_X I'm listening to Owl City right now to get inspiration for my art project...

i like gorillaz, flight of the conchords, david bowie, violent femmes and vampire weekend (at the moment) :D
what would you recomend to me?
YAY!

Kiwiana! Finally, stuff from where I am :D

For me -

Muse, Paramore, Them Crooked Vultures, Daft Punk, Kid Cudi, Foo Fighters, Little Boots, Ellie Goulding, Julian Casablancas, Computers Want Me Dead, Shihad, Anika Moa, I Am Giant and more

Yes, some of those are New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back