Music Star Concert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broesty

Reaction score
Im new to music star (have had other versions) my tamagotchi is an adult and he just left school (judges said (X) (0) (0) and now when i press away i get three places to go, one place like an apple, a muffin, and one with glasses. Ive played every one, but how do i do a concert to raise my tama fans?

The teachers will give you a second chance or two- You will be able to tell when the 'music notes' icon is lit up, and your Tamagotchi looks suprised. Then, if your skill points are at a high enough level, then your Tamagotchi will fully graduate school and will be able to have concerts. :)

@CTF@
Just as Complete_Tama_Fanatic said, they do give you extra chances. Once you graduate, you can raise your rankand fans by just practicing at home with your instrument.

That is correct.Main things that will help you to pass the audition is to at least have your stats 500+ and played the school minigame 3+ times.This ALWAYS worked for me.

I have verified that 7:00pm is a concert time once you get a pro debut. Your Tamagotchi participates in 3 concerts a day. There are 2 other concert times I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back