music star evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
why hello there, potatoes

so I always get worst care characters on my music star, and i really DON'T like it.

so to know how to get better characters, i would like you to answer the folllowing questions please :)

1: have you ever gotten a perfect/good care character on the music star?

2: if you got a perfect/good care character on the music star, what did you do? (how did you raise skillpoints?did you feel all meters?did you let it practise a lot with its instrument? etc.)

have you also heard on what gets you a bad care character and what gets you a good care character? If so, please tell me!i really want to get different characters on it!

thank you in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact opposite problem. All I get are good care characters. I just let my tama practice with the music instrument all the time and play music games until my skill points are maxed out in every category. I never let my tama's hungry or happy hearts empty; I rarely let them fall below three. I send them to school two or three times per life stage. I get Mametchi, Kuromametchi and Chantotchi all the time. I've only ever had one girl, though.

omg, how do you even do that?? :eek:

that's awesome though!! i'll try to do what you do and see if it helps! :D

Don't forget to keep the stress down. Playing music games keeps the stress down and adds to your skills at the same time. The toy also keeps stress down, but it makes the tama less likely to pass Pro Debut. I don't let my tama play with the toy until after its passed Pro Debut.

Do you feed it just the original two items you always have? That will always give you a bad character. It took me forever to figure that out. Only feed it the baby stuff when its a baby. Once it's a toddler, no more baby stuff unless it's literally your last resort.

I always get good characters with 999 in at least one stat by the end of their life.

Make sure you keep the stress as LOW AS POSSIBLE. If you can, no higher than 20.

omg, i ALWAYS use the baby food on the non-baby stages, thank you SO much for letting me know!!!

THIS IS AWESOME ASDFGHJKLM THANK YOU THANK YOU

You are super welcome! Don't worry, it took me FOREVER to figure it out! cx

hmmm, someone said it doesn't matter. he fed the tama with baby food and got mametchi :eek:

My tamas eat baby food until they're teens and I still get good care characters. Mostly because I have a glitched Music Star and the parents take all the money when they leave, so it's either stock up on food for the next generation or baby food and hope mom and dad give some money as a gift.

it's normal that the parents take all the money, mine does it as well

It's not a glitch - on the first wave of the V6, the parents only take half of the money. It's on the second wave where the parents take ALL the money.

To check which wave of V6s you have, check the Tamagotchi logo above the screen, if it only says "Tamagotchi" then it's Wave 1, however if there's a "Music Star" below the "Tamagotchi" logo, means it's second wave.

I have a black headphones V6 which is the first wave. Only takes half of the money.

hmmm, someone said it doesn't matter. he fed the tama with baby food and got mametchi :eek:
Yes that is correct, I did get Mametchi even though I only fed him with baby food. The thing that determines whether you receive a "good" or a "bad" care character is the hungry/happy meters, just like on every other Tamagotchi. If you neglect them and let the attention icon "light-up" then disappear from not attending to it, this is a care miss. Here's a chart (credit to kuromametchi529 for making the chart, I just added the "care miss" to it): https://oi40.tinypic.com/2ppa22x.jpg

It's not a glitch - on the first wave of the V6, the parents only take half of the money. It's on the second wave where the parents take ALL the money.

To check which wave of V6s you have, check the Tamagotchi logo above the screen, if it only says "Tamagotchi" then it's Wave 1, however if there's a "Music Star" below the "Tamagotchi" logo, means it's second wave.

I have a black headphones V6 which is the first wave. Only takes half of the money.
The thing is, my Music Star just says Tamagotchi at the top. The parents still take all the money even when there's a lot of it. It might be the European version, if it matters. I bought it on Amazon and it connects to my V5.5, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

i have a headphones one as well, it takes all of the money :eek:

Yes that is correct, I did get Mametchi even though I only fed him with baby food. The thing that determines whether you receive a "good" or a "bad" care character is the hungry/happy meters, just like on every other Tamagotchi. If you neglect them and let the attention icon "light-up" then disappear from not attending to it, this is a care miss. Here's a chart (credit to kuromametchi529 for making the chart, I just added the "care miss" to it): https://oi40.tinypic.com/2ppa22x.jpg
hm, i don't make care misses, yet i get worst care characters :eek:

The thing is, my Music Star just says Tamagotchi at the top. The parents still take all the money even when there's a lot of it. It might be the European version, if it matters. I bought it on Amazon and it connects to my V5.5, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
Oh that is interesting - I have both versions: a black with headphones V6 (which I consider Wave 1) and a disco ball design with the "Music Star" logo (I considered Wave 2) which takes all the money.

It looks like you really can never tell whenever they take all/half until you run it, then... that's quite disappointing. :eek:

I got Kuchitamatchi, the bad care child, even though I had zero care misses, filled all of the bars, and never let it's stress get above 10. Anyone know why? I'd like to avoid getting older bad care characters.

Note: After it evolved, I stopped feeding it baby food because as mentioned above, it sometimes helps.

Though it is true that baby food doesn't affect the care, it doesn't fill hungry or happy hearts either.

it does fill the happy and hungry hearts, just only 2 of them

Well, on mine, the baby food items only fill up hearts up to when he evolved into a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back