Music star feature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was just wondering, what was/is your favorite feature on the music star and why? I want to know because I got one and I can't wait until it gets here! So Yeah just what is your favorite feature on tamagotchi v6? and if you want to what is your least favorite feature? Thanks you guys!

:3

My least favorite is the stress. It annoys me to have to lower it all the time.

However, my favorite feature is (indirectly) the stress. (Well, not really, it's the neediness) I don't have a whole lot to do usually, so it gave me something to do and I like needy Tamas. Some people hate this, though.

My least favourite feature of the music star is that you have to buy food to raise it's hungry hearts after it's a teenager. But the 'proper' feature I dislike I would have to say is actually the whole music idea. I just want a tamagotchi, nothing else. None of this music stuff.

My favourite feature is actually the cake games you can play when you leave your house. It's kinda like off V4.

My favorite feature is that the shell doesn't have any antennas. Just a clean shell, just like the V1 and V2. After the V5, the antennas really started to bug me.

My least favorite feature is the stress. You have to worry about the happy/hungry meter, the tone/rhythm/original point thing, and now you have to worry about the stress level too. It just got a little over the top.

The Music Star is a great Tama though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

My favourite feature is how when your tama gets married, you see your tama, the husband/wife, and the baby. They just look so cute together!

My least favourite feature is that after it becomes a teen, you can't feed it the free food anymore, and when you run out of money, your stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lot of things I don't like about the music star, even though I have more music star tamas than any other version XD

I don't like how hard it is to feed your tama after it grows up. If you don't succeed, you can't really do much because you have no money.

I don't like how much work it takes to get your skills to 999.

The stress drives me nuts, I feel like I can't keep it by itself unpaused ever.

But, it still is a pretty cute version XD

My absolute favorite feature is probably letting It play with toys and watching it evolve.
wacko.gif

My fave feature is the glitch that it goes month/day instead of day/month

Fave feature? Probably the time and effort you have to put into it to let it succeed (Some people may think this is a bad thing...). Least fave? No more free food after teen.

Fav feature: The instruments, no antennae, band members.

Least Fav feature: 1st Gen(When you have no money and your tama starves), stress, band names.

Mine is that when you play a game you don't get money you just get skill. So its kind of hard to raise when a teenager on the first gen but after that it gets more easy. Most favorite feature is the band and how you can name it and have concerts and everything.

my favorite feature is probably the choice of Different instuments! (although there should be a littel more) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back