Music Star Game... what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
My Music Star Tamagotchi is in her teenage stage, and I've just had the event where you meet your band and band manager.

I really can't figure out how to play the game that starts when you choose the 'away' option now.

It's the one that goes like this: The band members are all on screen in triangle formation, and my Tama is in the middle at the bottom. They play a tune, and as they're playing, little pictures of notes flash next to them every so often (it's not the one with the dots flying overhead).

At first it felt like the logical thing would be to press the B button whenever the note flashes in front of my tama, because that makes her use her instrument, but I still lose evey time T_T

Can somebody please explain this game to me? :D

Surely! I didn't get it either, but I'll teach you.

Ah, you saw how those little music notes appear every so often above their heads. You also control the other characters with the buttons, so if the Tama on the left had a music note, you'd press the A-button, for the Tama on the left you'd press the C-button, but you've already got the middle button thought for, nice.

Ah, you saw how those little music notes appear every so often above their heads. You also control the other characters with the buttons, so if the Tama on the left had a music note, you'd press the A-button, for the Tama on the left you'd press the C-button, but you've already got the middle button thought for, nice.
Woooowwww. Up until now, I had no idea that this "away" in the teen stage was a game, I thought it was just a cute animation thing that they did while practicing with the band. :p Silly me, I should have known that every time they go away, it's to a game of some sort. Well, in my defense, I did just get my first Music Star recently and am still learning quite a lot about it. Thanks, mew0099! :D

That is correct, but I found your explanation a little confusing. To sum it up:

A - Press the 'A' button when the character on the left has a Music Note above their head.

B - Press the 'B' button when the character in the middle has a Music Note above their head.

C - Press the 'C' button when the character on the right has a Music Note above their head.

This game is not just for fun however, the more you practice and win at the Music School, the more likely you are to pass the judges and get a "Pro Debut". So keep practicing! :)

That is correct, but I found your explanation a little confusing. To sum it up:

A - Press the 'A' button when the character on the left has a Music Note above their head.

B - Press the 'B' button when the character in the middle has a Music Note above their head.

C - Press the 'C' button when the character on the right has a Music Note above their head.

This game is not just for fun however, the more you practice and win at the Music School, the more likely you are to pass the judges and get a "Pro Debut". So keep practicing! :D
Ah, thanks. I can't explain things very well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back