Music Star Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
I connected with my BFF's Music Star when it was a toddle. When I went to check on our friendship thier was a female baby(forgot what it's name is) and under neath the baby were it name should have been thier was a bunch of symbols. Then it suddenly turned into the TamaKing. My brother had it too. I didn't debug my Music Star, neither did my bro. I'm wondering if this thing happened to anyone else? ;)

I haven't seen the wrong character listed, but I've seen a mixed up name listed a couple of times on various version Tamagotchis. It can happen if there's an error in the communications they receive from each other when they connect.

this can happen a lot. one time some sunlight got into my connecting with a tama called ADDY... it appeared on the friend list as ADbY. In fact, on my friends v1, we messed around on the friend list when it was low on battery... some of the tamas names became japanese while others became babies or just disappeared... the disappearing ones became debug characters. When he put a new battery in, some of the names were still in japanese!!!

On my v3, every time it runs out of battery, 4 new friends appear on the frined list... the 3 parents/ grandparents and a japanese tama. If you want to see how much your tamagotchi likes it, it shows that tama when it goes close to the screen instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back