Music Star glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
My Music Star just ran out of battery, so I replaced it. When I pressed download, everything I have, the items, meals, snacks, stuff in the shop, is now bread. I tried replacing it with a different battery, I've hit the reset button and pressed download 1000 times but none of my items are coming back. Do I have to reset my Tama now?

I think that it's got somthing to do with the battery! The same thing hPpened on my music star! I did the same asyou!it depends if the battery is fully dead then it won't restore but if it is ashig the dead battery scene then itwillsaveall of your stuff! There is no way of retrieving your items now! You will just have to restRt I'm affraid sorry! I hope that I have helped you and If you have any ore questions then email me and I would be happy to answer them for you!

Yeah, the first time I put the new battery in I didn't push the battery in correctly so it made this weird sound. Then the bread thing happened :/ but no worriess! I pressed download and when the shop refreshed with new items, it wasn't bread :lol: Then I just deleted all my items, foods, snacks, etc. and bought new stuff. So it's all good. Thanks for your help though! This topic can be closed now.

Wasn't there a similar glitch for the V3 but it was the ball glitch where everything is a ball?

Wasn't there a similar glitch for the V3 but it was the ball glitch where everything is a ball?
I think it was on the V4.5, but maybe on the V3, too. I've actually had that glitch, and it isn't much different from this bread glitch I had. It might be able to be solved the same way as I solved the bread glitch, but I just didn't think to try to solve it when I had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back