Music star glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
So my friend loveletchifan and I were playing around with our music stars which were tamatchis.Mine is named Juicy her's is named Fruit (get it?Juicy Fruit gum?lol)Then,Fruit evolved into a chamametchi!The music teacher came to the door and excepted her and gave her a keyboard.Fruit plays the harp.Loveletchifan swithed the Harp to a Keyboard.She checked Fruit's music genera and it was Asian.But next to her,her harp was there!

textfree_80003924.jpg

textfree_80003678.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality GIANT photos!I hate iTouch pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure your pressed B? Maybe you didn't press it hard enough (or TOO hard) or somethin... :/

I don't know maybe but mines doing that now too :/ Maybe it only does the first instrument your tama plays in the stats screens?

Yeah that happened to me too! My mametchi has a mic but it says he has a bass drum. Well, I think I may have solved the problem... I think its just suggesting what instrument goes with the certian type of genre.

its means thats its favorite instrument. sometimes it changs but i doesn't matter if they play their favorite one or not(the more they play with one instrument the more likely it will become their fav.)

hope i helped

- :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi : :nazotchi: 25

Nazotchi 25

Last edited by a moderator:
It is because the harp is still its favourite instrument. Don't worry, it should change to the keyboard soon.

So my friend loveletchifan and I were playing around with our music stars which were tamatchis.Mine is named Juicy her's is named Fruit (get it?Juicy Fruit gum?lol)Then,Fruit evolved into a chamametchi!The music teacher came to the door and excepted her and gave her a keyboard.Fruit plays the harp.Loveletchifan swithed the Harp to a Keyboard.She checked Fruit's music genera and it was Asian.But next to her,her harp was there!

textfree_80003924.jpg

textfree_80003678.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality GIANT photos!I hate iTouch pictures
it happened to me like yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back