music star group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundwave116

Reaction score
okay so i want to have a music star group hatching but since alot of peopl ae having trouble with the dates i was thinking we can all find a date that works for all of us. so i just need people then we can all find a date. really hopeing to have this group hatch ttyl xoxo

KEWL! Ok, so u gots 1 person. Not really a group hatching, but hey, it still counts! Do you know what color ur tama music star? Also, I no this is for music star hatching, but could i start up my TMGC+C too? I'd like to compare and contrast them. :D

well it is a music star hatching so you can start you tama colour as well i just request you dont post about it okay so what date is good for you guys?

oh shoot my tama is a toddler on the 6th genneration i do not want to reset. :p :eek: :p but i would love to join but no. cause of generation :( hey i have a time idea how about june 24,wednensday. ok :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well im on3rd gen im not going to reset mine just going to wait till it has a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back