Music Star Help On EVERYTHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Ok Igot aMusic Star and I'm having alot of trouble.

First. How do you train your Band when they are teens in School?

Second. How do you transfer points from the Website to your Tamagotchi?

Third. How do Iearn points in the Website? Whenever Iplay agame it wont give me points.

Last edited by a moderator:
the game in music school when your teen..you have to make the music note disappear left [ A ], middle [ B ], right is [ C ] you press the corresponding buttons when you see the note appear.

you can't transfer money from the website to your tamagotchi. you can only transfer instruments and toys.

Check the Item List for items with a Tamagotchi icon. These are the ones you can send to your TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR toy. When you are in your room, click one of those items and choose "Send". Your Item Password will then appear. Enter this password into your TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR toy. The item will immediately be sent to your Tamagotchi!

there are only two games on the tama town, the club game and the music note jumping game. it should give you points when you play. you just have to play a lot to get points.

1. You press the button corresponding to the position of the Tamagotchi when he/she has a music note over his/her head.

2. The currency in Music City is different from the currency in Music Star. You cannot transfer.

3. Sorry, I've never heard of this.

4. Only some items are able to be transfered (like instruments and toys)...

*EDIT*

Typo fixed.

the game in music school when your teen..you have to make the music note disappear left [ A ], middle [ B ], right is [ C ] you press the corresponding buttons when you see the note appear.
you can't transfer money from the website to your tamagotchi. you can only transfer instruments and toys.

Check the Item List for items with a Tamagotchi icon. These are the ones you can send to your TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR toy. When you are in your room, click one of those items and choose "Send". Your Item Password will then appear. Enter this password into your TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR toy. The item will immediately be sent to your Tamagotchi!

there are only two games on the tama town, the club game and the music note jumping game. it should give you points when you play. you just have to play a lot to get points.
Actually there's a sudoku game(TAMADOKU) and it's the easiest to me=)

Actually there's a sudoku game(TAMADOKU) and it's the easiest to me=)
Where is the sudoku game?

I only know of two games.

;O Tamadoku!

I wanna try that, I love Sudoku.

The only game I could find in Music City last time I went (ages. xD) was the one where you jump from music-note to music-note. xD

Actually, It's filled with games! Just find the "BATTLE StagE" Box and go to it, there are all different games, and there are some in club POP and in the park!

Actually, It's filled with games! Just find the "BATTLE StagE" Box and go to it, there are all different games, and there are some in club POP and in the park!
this topic is a whole year and months old...music city is more updated now. :D

Please avoid bumping up old topics. :furawatchi:

~shawdy~

Ok Igot aMusic Star and I'm having alot of trouble.
First. How do you train your Band when they are teens in School?

Second. How do you transfer points from the Website to your Tamagotchi?

Third. How do Iearn points in the Website? Whenever Iplay agame it wont give me points.
You'll only be able to transfer points if you play a game with your tamagotchi on its own (you'll find this on the door)

Select the Cake shop or fruit shop and that should do it.... I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back