Music star help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

text it.

Reaction score
I don't understand why my tamagotchi can't pass the audition to get a record deal. I always make sure all hunger and happy hearts are filled and stress is below 5, all my stats are between 650-800, I practise a lot and I play the game on the away function a lot and normally complete it, but I keep getting OOX, please help me it's so frustrating :( also, what time does the shop change?

If I remember correctly, the shop restocks at 7:00 AM, 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM; not sure if there are other times.

As for the audition, do you praise your character as often as you can? I usually do that when they practice on their own.

I got the record deal!! :D but now I'm confused, do I get a daily pay check? If so how do I get it? And do I have to do anything to earn the money?

Yes, once you get a deal, there will be hourly performances in the afternoon (4-7 PM, I think). Always check the door icon during these times to avoid missing performance schedules.

Your paycheck will be delivered to you early the next day and the amount varies depending on how many performances your band has attended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back