Music Star Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I just found some new items that I haven't seen before in the Music Star shop.

It's like the ghost costume thing, From Version 3 and version 4, it's known as the Clone with !! underneath it.

I am wondering what does it do to my Tamagotchi, it's quite expensive though, so I don't want to buy it until I know what it actually does.

If any of you have Items that you see in the shop and doesn't know what it does to your Tamagotchi, feel free to post and ask here. I will try my best to answer all your questions about Music Star Items.

The "!!" item is a clone, like in the Tamagotchi v4.5 and other versions. It does not run out, so I would consider buying it if you had the money... I own it, but I don't recall how much it cost.

Thank You Ehtan3868, but what does it actually do? Is the feature the same as the ones on version 3 and version 4, just cloning? Or is it like the MOcha and Spot costume that actually turn you into another character?

I have a few questions, the king gave me a CAFE thing, it just says CAFE.

And after I press on it, it takes me to a dinner table thing with the word CAFE on top.

What does that do?

After a while waiting, my Tamagotchi just cries. I don't get it.

Cafe occasionally gets you money. The !! item costs 220000 and when you use it it temporarily becomes your tamagotchi, dances, then disappears. It also lowers stress by 5.

The Cafe is a Multiple Use Item.

So is the:

- Toy Shop

- Boutique

- Music Shop

All of these items in your "special" option may have a chance to give you money (500GP and up) every time you "use" or "visit" it.

Other Multiple Use Items are:

(Useable for Adults only)

- Jeans (Tama is shown wearing jeans)

- Skirt (Same as above)

- Cap (Same as above)

- Celebrity Wear (Same as above)

- Luxury Car (Tama is shown driving off)

- Standard Car (Assuming same as above)

- Super Car (Assuming same as above)

- Mirror (Tama is shown being curious about the mirror)

(Not Sure for which stage is useable)

- Stereo

- UFO

- Wild Guitar

(Usable Even For Babies and Toddlers)

- Slide (Tama is shown playing with the slide)

- !! (Clone) - (Tama is shown playing with a clone)

Alright Thank you SO MUCH

Special One Use Items

- Mocha Costume (Turns your Tamagotchi into Mochatchi for 1 day, you will be Mocha if you log in at Music City)

- Spot Costume (Same as above)

Special Items From Music City

- Girl's Destiny Star (Turns your Tamagotchi into Dazzilitchi, your Tamagotchi will be Dazzilitchi until it leaves the baby or turns into oddie, Will be Dazzilitchi on Music City)

- Boy's Destiny Star (Turns your Tamagotchi into Dreamitchi, Your Tamagotchi will be Dreamitchi unitil it leaves the baby, or turns into oddie, will be Dreamitchi on Music City)

Hope these Helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back