Music Star Match-Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
My Music Star tamagotchi who's 7, won't have the matcher coming! Why?? I NEED it to get married or else it will die! The match-maker just gives it money...but no matches! Why? :huh: :(

is nit gonna come. just wait until hes 8 and at 8:00 on your tama, one of your boy/girl band members will come and oferr as mate

You might have missed it when it comes by

I heard that it doesn't come at the sames times that it does on the other versions

is nit gonna come. just wait until hes 8 and at 8:00 on your tama, one of your boy/girl band members will come and oferr as mate
You mean it's too old? :eek: And U said at 8:00, but is that Morning or Night? :furawatchi:

You might have missed it when it comes byI heard that it doesn't come at the sames times that it does on the other versions
Oooh, I knew that, it comes at 12:30pm right? That's what I did. But instead it just got mail. :furawatchi:

The Music Star goes as follows, and this is a general consensus, this is appreantly a common problem that people don't know this.

At age five the matchmaker should start coming at not only 12:30 PM but also at 4:30 PM.

At age 8 if there is a member of your Tama's band of the opposite gender (boy if you Tam is a girl, and girl if you Tam is a boy) will come at 8:00 PM only

At age 9, then you will have an oldie, they won't die unless you neglect them. Oldies' can live for amazingly long amounts of time.

At age 12 the matchmaker comes again with another oldie for you Tama to marry, but this time you can't miss it, as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back