Music Star Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
My Tama is already 6yrs old today, when will the Band Manager arrive to pair my Tama up with a partner?

Also she's Sebiretchi, a dinosuar looking Tama...which I think she's still in her teen form.

Mine came at five. Wait a little and see.

Does the band manager come at a specific time like at 3PM and 7PM on the version 2 tamagotchi?

Now she's 8yrs old....the Manager comes but its only to give me Gotchi points...

:chohimetchi: Has your Tamagotchi got near electronic devices or water, it might be a glich :) oh and I spell like a cat on a keyboard... well lets just say im not a good typer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that GrapeOmapO might be correct with a glitch in your tama. But, the directions of the Music Star Tama says "If your tamagotchi grows old and hasn't found a partner, a "BAND MANAGER" may suggest one for you!"

Well, from that I think your tama has to old, like around 9-10 yrs old. If one does not come, you may have a glitch in your tama, or your tama character may be unappealing! Not in the sense that it is ugly in any way, but based on your skill points, may lead to the proper marriage, or none at all! If you have points lower than 150, I suggest you try to go above that number.

Hope I helped!!!

- Citrus Fruit~*

I think that GrapeOmapO might be correct with a glitch in your tama. But, the directions of the Music Star Tama says "If your tamagotchi grows old and hasn't found a partner, a "BAND MANAGER" may suggest one for you!"Well, from that I think your tama has to old, like around 9-10 yrs old. If one does not come, you may have a glitch in your tama, or your tama character may be unappealing! Not in the sense that it is ugly in any way, but based on your skill points, may lead to the proper marriage, or none at all! If you have points lower than 150, I suggest you try to go above that number.

Hope I helped!!!

- Citrus Fruit~*
Hey cut out those words look it said "if your Tama grows old and Hasn't found a partner, a "band manager" may suggest one for you!" Use those 2 bold words. mabye you have to marry a Tamagotchi from another music star because thats when you come in with Hasn't found and that relates to like hasn't found a partner from another Tamagotchi. Then it says May witch is a word relating to May not so mabye The Manager sometimes comes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now she's an oldie...she turned into an Odangobatchi and 9yrs old...now what?

Well if she's already an oldie it's too late. But if you start over, when it's five yrs. old set the time to 4:29 and the band manager(matchmaker) should come. Hope I helped.

My Music Star is 6 today and I'm waiting for the manager. I tried the 4:29 trick and I keep getting the mailman. He brings gifts from the king and letters full of poo.

And 4:59, Nathan just practices his instrument. He had a concert then too.

Please help. I don't want Nathan to go dateless.

Update, I was scanning the day, half hour increments, 8 am, 8:30 am.....and the only results I got were gifts from the king, letters full of poo, and a genre swap. :D :)

looking for the manager turned my rockstar into a hip-hop rapper. Nooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back