Music Star... Need help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
So I'm not that familiar with this tama. I currently have a Mimitchi aged 6. When I go to the "Special" item truck, I have about ten things Ive either bought in the store or received as gifts from the king. So. Why can't my tama use all of the items. The Jeans work, but not the make-up. Tama is a girl so I find this weird. Is there a reason?

Also, is there a way to delete toys that you have received? How about instruments?

With the makeup, you need to have a mirror also for her to be able to use it. As for deleting toys and instruments, sorry, you can't do that. You can only use the trash option to delete food and items.

But this way you can eventually get all the instruments and toys and have a really big selection!

The goal of not being able to delete instruments and toys is so you collect them all and your later tamas can chose which ones they like best. ;)

u can use the mirror so your pet will use the make with mirror so he can see her(ur pet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back