Music Star... no Gotchi Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiiruchan

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Music star quit making Gotchi Points. I tried games in the Tamagotchi and on TamaTown... why am I no longer getting points? I need to buy my Tama food... and it won't get full from Baby Food.

Because you cannot get Gotchi Points to your Tamagotchi Music Star through Music City. Also, the games are for improving your stats as a musician, giving you music points

Sing a Song* - points for Tone

Music Notes - points for Rhythm

Sound Blocks - points for Originality

This help your scores rise up in the music world so your Tama can grow up and hit it big as a pop star, getting a Pro Debut and up to 10 million Gotchi Points a day.

As an infant, child, and teen, you cannot make Gotchi Points on your Tamagotchi, you have to wait for the postman ( :nazotchi: ) to come. He comes once a day and delivers 200 gotchi points to you. If you miss him, then baby food should be sufficing, and fill your Tama's gotchi points.

However, as a Teen and Adult, baby food will only fill TWO hungry hearts, and two only. As well as the baby's milk will only fill two happy hearts.

If your Tamagotchi is a adult, then go to the door icon, choose away, and then hit the A button:

O_________O

_____O_____

A____B____C

when you hit the A button, not the B button, you ill scroll through three (3) locations. 1.) The Music Store, 2.) The Pastry Factory, 3.) The Fruit Factory. In the 2nd and 3rd options, these are places of work. If you go to one of these places, you can work for money.

By the way, you can just message me or I will check back tomorrow to see if you need instructions for the jobs on the Music Star

Your very welcome :eek: I'll get right to the instructions then

2.) the Pastry Shop

-

Ok, for this game, you see your Tama standing at the top of the screen next to a lever and a grabbing claw, like in those games where you have to put in a quarter and use the joystick to grab a stuffed animal or prize from a machine. Next to your Tama is a little box with a picture of a pastry in it, like a muffin, cupcake, piece of cheese cake, cinnamon roll, etc. Now, on the bottom of the screen, a line of pastry treats will be scrolling below your Tama, and by pressing the A button as they scroll past, the grabby claw will reach down and pick up the pastry, so when you see the treat in the little box next to your Tama scroll past underneath him/her, then press the A button to grab it!

There is a bit of a trick to doing so, there is a bar that separates scrolling treats from your Tama, like this __________ and when the treats scroll past, hit the A button when the pastry is halfway past the end, like this

- __________

-O

See how the O is halfway under half out of below the bar? that's when you grab it.

3.) The Fruit Factory

This one is a little more simple. Using the A and C Buttons, you scroll between a bunch of boxes with Apples, Pears, Radishes, and so on on them. Now, falling from the top of the screen are the fruits on the boxes, falling down. The point of this game is scrolling the boxes around to catch the fruits in their boxes, the Apples in the Apple box, the Pears in the Pears box, and so on.

This on is actually very easy to explain xD

I hope that this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back