Music Star Practice Tune

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but I've been raising music stars for months and I never saw one do this before.

I was playing with my two music stars, and one of them started to practice playing its guitar, so I praised it. It then continued to practice like usual, but instead of the usual sound that accompanies this action, an actual short, 10-note tune played. It was only less than 5 seconds long, but really cute!

The Tama who played it is just a hitodetchi with pretty low skill points (Tone: 137, Rhythm: 181 and Original: 139) and I was wondering if this is a comnmon occurence or if I did something cool without realising it?

I made her practice again and tried to make it happen once more, but it just makes the regular sound now :(

EDIT: IT JUST DID IT AGAIN! XD

Aww please tell me this is something unusual :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the little tune a few times too :D

But the "practice/play/praise/time-out" thing was always a little confusing to me, so I didn't know what to make of it :p

...I guess it means we accidentally did something right!

If it makes a loud squeal and has stars above its head, It means its enjoying practice. If not then I dont know what yours did. ;)

I have not has this happen since November, back when I first got my music star.

The one time this happened was the one time it made noise after praise.

Normally after praising... my Tama go silent until 15 minute later.

Wonder what it means too...

~Phnx

It hasen't happened to me, but it sounds likely, so I'll be sure to try it!

@mimitchi: It wasn't a squeal, it was an actual tune that you could hum, and it's only happened twice. Very strange.

I had a look on the magical interwebs to see if anybody else has written about this happening, and it is mentioned here: https://groovygotchi.webs.com/mytamacollection.htm Basically they said: "Sometimes when it was practicing, I gave it a praise and instead of the "happy sound" coming, the end of some song was coming, and it was WEIRD!"

I wonder what it is that makes them do this? My other music star doesn't seem to want to do it :(

when I was running my music star,it made that sound.maybe it's a glitch? :huh:

it's only happened on my 1st wave music star though.Maybe it has to do with the wave?

Hmmm. Im running my Black-headphones design music star. Is THAT kind a first wave? Also it doesnt say "Tamagotchi Music Star" On the top, It just says "Tamagotchi".

Technically I think that WOULD be a first wave Mimitchi...

Then again my "1st wave" v6Star parents take All the points when they leave.

So I am not sure what is 1st or 2nd wave anymore. T-T

Anyone else running a v6 willing to test the "wave" theory... I will whenever I start mine up again.

~Phnx

I don't think it's a glitch. Or at least, it doesn't sound glitchy; it sounds like it's meant to do that. I wondered at first whether it mean that my Tama was improving (I make it practice a LOT, like, every time I glance at my Tama and she's not practicing, I make her :p ) but then I'm sure it would happen more often and people would know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back