music star preschool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkio

Reaction score
It says in my instructions that there should be a preschool when your tama is a child and as far as im aware mine is but i cant seam to get the preschool option my tama is a kuribotchi is that a child?

I am not sure what you mean, but you have to press "AWAY" for your tamagotchi to go to pre-school.

Offtopic: 800th post!!!

There is no letter and no official warning or anything of that nature when you have to go to preschool. There is also no School icon.

However, the last icon in the top row is the Door Icon, and inside of it you hace the options AWAY, PC, and OTHER. The PC is the log in code for your computer is the Music City Tama Town, and Other is to connect to other Tamagotchi's (Actually, I believe that it says something else, not OTHER and I can't find my Music Star right now, or I would make sure.)

By selecting AWAY as aa child, you will automatically go to Preschool, and there you can dance and play jump rope with other child Tama's.

When I said letter I was referring to the nanny visiting you tamagotchi. When she visits your tama, you will be able to go to preschool. And, I think there really is a specific time, but I don't know when. But, I do know that there is a visit, because i just got one.

oh, I didn't know that there was a Nanny on the Music Star, I'm sorry. I dind't mean to, like, come across as yelling at you or anything if I did.

How do you get a Nanny?

What happened to me was this:

1. I heard a beep. (Like when you have a visitor at the door)

2. Click the highlighted Door icon.

3. The charatcter walks over to the door.

4. A nanny that looks like a puff walks in. (I do actually think there are specific times, but I am not quite sure what they are)

5. They both do a little dance and you can officially go to door and click away.

Hope I helped!

Oh, the preschool teacher! <facedesk> Ok, I know what you mean now, I just think that I never got to see her come in because at that time that she does, I think that I was always in school... because there were times that I couldn't go int he morning, and then after it was all good.

Thank you for helping me too XD I'm a doofus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back